Help with evangelion

nailz
Org Profile

Post by nailz » Sun Jul 07, 2002 4:08 pm

Yes, I am aware of that. Too bad I wasn't going for an elipsis. 8)

BTW... (<--) what is the plural of lexus? For example: My mother owns multiple ____?
Ploink! Magic Cupcake! <a href="http://www.elvenking.net">Elvenking</a>. I'm sorry, I can't hear you over how awesome I am.

jbone
Org Profile

Post by jbone » Sun Jul 07, 2002 6:04 pm

nailz1000 wrote:Yes, I am aware of that. Too bad I wasn't going for an elipsis. 8)

BTW... (<--) what is the plural of lexus? For example: My mother owns multiple ____?
Lexicons! :-D

nailz
Org Profile

Post by nailz » Sun Jul 07, 2002 8:30 pm

hmm, I like Lexi better. 8)
Ploink! Magic Cupcake! <a href="http://www.elvenking.net">Elvenking</a>. I'm sorry, I can't hear you over how awesome I am.

kthulhu
Org Profile

Post by kthulhu » Sun Jul 07, 2002 10:27 pm

Overpriced,piece of shit luxury cars compared to the machinebeasts that are 1989 Chevrolet Caprices.

That is the plural of Lexus.
I'm out...

klinky
Org Profile

Post by klinky » Sun Jul 07, 2002 10:35 pm

you and your caprice fetish

nailz
Org Profile

Post by nailz » Mon Jul 08, 2002 1:11 am

i dun likeum either. I just like saying Lexi!... Lexi! Lexi! Lexi! Lexi! Lexi! Lexi! Lexi! Lexi! Lexi! Lexi! Lexi! Lexi! Lexi! Lexi! Lexi! Lexi! Lexi! Lexi! Lexi! Lexi! Lexi! Lexi! Lexi! Lexi! Lexi! Lexi! Lexi! Lexi! Lexi! Lexi! Lexi! Lexi! Lexi! Lexi! Lexi! Lexi! Lexi! Lexi! Lexi! Lexi! Lexi! Lexi! Lexi! Lexi! Lexi! Lexi! Lexi! Lexi! Lexi! Lexi! Lexi! Lexi! Lexi! Lexi! Lexi! Lexi! Lexi! Lexi! Lexi! Lexi! Lexi! Lexi! Lexi! Lexi! Lexi! Lexi! Lexi! Lexi! Lexi! Lexi! Lexi! Lexi! Lexi! Lexi! Lexi! Lexi! Lexi! Lexi! Lexi! Lexi! Lexi! Lexi! Lexi! Lexi! Lexi! Lexi! Lexi! Lexi! Lexi! Lexi! Lexi! Lexi! Lexi! Lexi! Lexi! Lexi! Lexi! Lexi! Lexi! Lexi! Lexi! Lexi! Lexi! Lexi! Lexi! Lexi! Lexi! Lexi! Lexi! Lexi! Lexi! Lexi! Lexi! Lexi! Lexi! Lexi! Lexi! Lexi! Lexi! Lexi! Lexi! Lexi! Lexi! Lexi! Lexi! Lexi! Lexi! Lexi! Lexi! Lexi! Lexi! Lexi! Lexi! Lexi! Lexi!

nullifier2000
Org Profile

funny

Post by nullifier2000 » Tue Jul 09, 2002 2:19 pm

well that was probably one of the funniest things ive ever heard, i applaude you
"I know not what weapons World War 3 will be fouhgt, but World War 4 will be fought with sticks and stones."-Albert Einstein-after creating the Atomic Bomb

Ceno
Org Profile

well...

Post by Ceno » Tue Jul 09, 2002 5:13 pm

Klinky, I've seen ep23 all over again and it does not have that scene.

GODEM i'm going crazy here lol. I don't want to see the whole series again >_<

anymore ideas?

btw, i didn't know that klinky was a girl LOLOlo

Sagara Sanosuke
Org Profile

Post by Sagara Sanosuke » Tue Jul 09, 2002 6:44 pm

not to beat a dead horse but i believe what he weas looking for was "fetal position." :P

there are alternitives to watching the whole series. there might be a script of the series some where out on the web that would help you give some insight. *shrug* just a suggestion

nailz
Org Profile

Post by nailz » Wed Jul 10, 2002 9:42 pm

only fetal position I remember unit 2 being in was in EoE - in the ocean.

Return to “Video & Audio Help”