Memories: Cannon Fodder

This section is for the rational discussion of anime on a series basis. Spoilers should be expected, but please be courteous to your fellow users.
CaTaClYsM
Org Profile

Post by CaTaClYsM » Mon Apr 05, 2004 3:35 pm

I wouldn't say that. The condition of their city was mostly the result of the lifestyle of constant cannon fire. And there were people outside picketing and protesting because of it. The gunpowerder had chemicals in it, being one of the things I remember.
So in other words, one part of the community is waging war on another part of the community because they take their community seriously enough to want to do so. Then they tell the powerless side to get over the loss cause it's just an online community. I'm glad people make so much sense." -- Tab

TallonKarrde23
Org Profile

Post by TallonKarrde23 » Mon Apr 05, 2004 9:14 pm

well if you think about it EVENTUALLY they will run out of resources...namely ammo wise. So they will HAVE to stop eventually :?
I SUPPORT THE CHINESE MAFIA!
DER FUHRER IS SANTA!

Navi en Grey
Org Profile

Post by Navi en Grey » Mon Apr 05, 2004 11:16 pm

weak it was ... infact, memories just plain sucked ... but i liked animatrix .. heh

SnowDemon
Org Profile

Post by SnowDemon » Sun Jun 13, 2004 6:24 pm

Memories didn't suck, although the best one was Magnetic Rose. As for Cannon Fodder, I just thought it was there. I didn't really get it until I read some of the other posts in here.
Eternal Dreams...feel free to check out my forum.

Return to “Anime Series Discussion”