My AMV's

This forum is to announce newly created/released anime music videos.
Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • All announced videos must have a corresponding entry in the AnimeMusicVideos.org database.
  • You may only make one new thread per week. If you have multiple videos to announce, either wait a week or add them to the same post.
Users that do not follow these rules may have their threads locked or removed without notice. It is recommended that all users read the sticky topics in this forum before posting.

My AMV's

Postby LowellGT » Sat Aug 31, 2002 2:12 pm

I have been making AMV's for a little bit now, and i have put some on my webpage. Please visit my webpage and download some of my videos. Early warning! To save space, the videos are in .WMV format and some of them are .zipped/.rared. Sorry for this inconvenience, and Thank you.

:arrow: http://www.angelfire.com/darkside2/musicvideos/
LowellGT

Postby Iamshadowkiller » Sat Aug 31, 2002 11:30 pm

=)...I don't think the links on your site are working, perhaps you should check it out...and let me know when they're working, I'll be happy to download your vids....

/end
Oh how convenient. A theory about God that doesn't require looking through a telescope.
Iamshadowkiller

Postby mexicanjunior » Tue Sep 03, 2002 6:47 pm

shadow13 wrote:=)...I don't think the links on your site are working, perhaps you should check it out...and let me know when they're working, I'll be happy to download your vids....

/end

¬_¬ *changes Shadow's scores and puts them back to normal again*
mexicanjunior

Return to AMV Announcements