Maburaho 21 (Kuriko's)

This section is for the rational discussion of anime on a series basis. Spoilers should be expected, but please be courteous to your fellow users.
OmniStrata
Org Profile

Maburaho 21 (Kuriko's)

Post by OmniStrata » Sat Mar 27, 2004 3:20 pm

Those of you who've seen up to this point, what are your thoughts on the "mood" this anime is going...

This ep REALLY hit me in the heart... :cry:

It seems the anime is getting more serious and less fan-service frenzy senseless fun...

Good thing too... I thought this anime would just be uber predictable...
"Strength lies in action. Let the weak react to me..." - Kamahl, Pit Fighter from Magic: the Gathering
"That is a mistake many of my enemies make. They think before they act. I act before I think!" - Vortigern from Merlin ('98)
"I AM REBORN!" - Dark Schneider Bastard!! OAV

OmniStrata
Org Profile

Post by OmniStrata » Sun Mar 28, 2004 10:47 am

What shame, nobody watched this series...

;_;
"Strength lies in action. Let the weak react to me..." - Kamahl, Pit Fighter from Magic: the Gathering
"That is a mistake many of my enemies make. They think before they act. I act before I think!" - Vortigern from Merlin ('98)

Kalium
Sir Bugsalot
Org Profile

Post by Kalium » Sun Mar 28, 2004 11:06 am

OK, I'll admit to watching it.

The mood is interesting, and definately changing. It becoming.... serious. :shock:

I thought that this episode was somewhat predictable. There's no way they are going to get rid of a major character this far into the series.

OmniStrata
Org Profile

Post by OmniStrata » Tue Mar 30, 2004 5:50 pm

Or maybe that's what they WANT you to think ^_^

Alucard_FoN
Org Profile

Post by Alucard_FoN » Tue Mar 30, 2004 6:35 pm

I watched it whil eit was still coming out, but it's been licensed, so there goes that for a long ass time. I liked it, it was pretty funny.

Return to “Anime Series Discussion”