Final Fantasy 5-9 VGMV - "I Always Cheered for the Vill

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
SarahtheBoring
Org Profile

Final Fantasy 5-9 VGMV - "I Always Cheered for the Vill

Post by SarahtheBoring » Sat Jul 06, 2002 3:25 am

Despite all my angsting and whining, my third video is finally finished. :)

It's a sort of mildly/darkly humorous "tribute" to FF villains - not so much the blowing up of stuff, but that kind of evil stylishness. Edea and her feathers, Sephiroth's oh so soulful gazing, Kuja's hair-tossy smirkiness, and of course Kefka's manic glee. Mix with a bit of intriguing creepiness and a messianic complex or two, and we have ourselves a character(s)-profile game video.

The song is some dark techno-flavored pop with a lyric which was the cause of this entire video. (You'll see.)

I know, Not Another FF Video! (tm) But I tried to do something at least mildly original. Can't blame me for at least trying.

a-m-v.org link, with a crateful of notes:
http://www.animemusicvideos.org/legacy/video.php?v=9173

The indirect link itself:
http://uvl.iwarp.com/projects/amv.html

Opinions, even if they're just in the thread or through PM or whatever, are greatly valued. :) I'm still starting out in this venture, and I do want to learn.

Thanks!

SarahtheBoring
Org Profile

Post by SarahtheBoring » Sat Jul 06, 2002 3:26 am

...ains" :P

Funny, the subject wasn't cut off when I typed it. Oh well. Sorry about that.

DiemondDagger
Org Profile

Post by DiemondDagger » Sat Jul 06, 2002 11:07 am

Downloading as we speak :D

Flint the Dwarf
Org Profile

Post by Flint the Dwarf » Sat Jul 06, 2002 7:26 pm

Well I was going to get it anyway since I've been waiting for an FF video about the villains made by a fan for a while. But now that he's reviewing it I'll have to... that insult will never be forgotten Diemond!

DiemondDagger
Org Profile

Post by DiemondDagger » Sat Jul 06, 2002 8:14 pm

I was kidding flint!! ^_^

I told you once you make a video I'll give you a free review.
Or I'll even do a favor for ya! Man you take it to seriously!

Flint = Nice Guy :D

SarahtheBoring
Org Profile

Post by SarahtheBoring » Sat Jul 06, 2002 11:05 pm

More reviews are good, but preferably without shedding blood over it. ;)

Thanks, both of you! Hope you like it.

Id
Org Profile

Post by Id » Sun Jul 07, 2002 11:56 am

very nice . i haven't enjoyed a good ff video in quite some time . even more if you consider this is just your 3rd video . good work ^_^

Flint the Dwarf
Org Profile

Post by Flint the Dwarf » Sun Jul 07, 2002 4:31 pm

I know DD, I'm j/k too :D . I know you weren't serious. I really just tend to ignore insults anyhow. I was going to review this vid anyway, so I thought I'd just make it seem like I was somehow getting back at you.
Kusoyaro: We don't need a leader. We need to SHUT UP. Make what you want to make, don't make you what you don't want to make. If neither of those applies to you, then you need to SHUT UP MORE.

DiemondDagger
Org Profile

Post by DiemondDagger » Sun Jul 07, 2002 6:16 pm

Flint is still going to pass me in the Useful Opinions thing though. ^_^

Flint the Dwarf
Org Profile

Post by Flint the Dwarf » Sun Jul 07, 2002 8:50 pm

Maybe so but only cuz I love to write. But in my opinion I need, at the very least, 30 more reviews before I should really be counted as more useful. And even then you can't be sure.
Kusoyaro: We don't need a leader. We need to SHUT UP. Make what you want to make, don't make you what you don't want to make. If neither of those applies to you, then you need to SHUT UP MORE.

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”