last evangelion episode [episode 26]

This section is for the rational discussion of anime on a series basis. Spoilers should be expected, but please be courteous to your fellow users.
Bryal
Org Profile

last evangelion episode [episode 26]

Post by Bryal » Sat Mar 20, 2004 4:22 pm

MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS!!!

Just finished watching the series, and the ebst way to put it is that, i havent been more confused in my life. I think there needs to be more explenation to it, and more questions answered, id like to no more about the angel thats unit 01 she is the second angel right? thats just my asumtion(sp) but does it explain why it goes berzerk? or did they use sinji's mother's DNA with unit 01, and what was with the last angel? are the angels even the enemys? who or what is the thing that ikari is talking to in that room. what the hell is that plan they were talking about?? is it one of those balance things like the way the matrix ended? i havent yet watched the movies im going to soon, ive heard that they explain some things in it. but if anyone can answer these things please do so, id be greatful.

Rhyevaln
Org Profile

Post by Rhyevaln » Sat Mar 20, 2004 4:31 pm

I know how you feel... kinda. But I think you would be better off finding answers for yourself than having them handed to you.

There are many Evangelion websites with Evangelion forums with thousands of Evangelion related topics that you probably couldn't read in a year or two.

Try it, you just might be more satisfied with finding it yourself than taking what someone else says. One person says this while another that, I would rather choose to believe what I want to instead of someone else.

:twisted:
"Anything they make will be like sucking on your ass to get a taste of your favorite meal again." -LiveAction adapations of Anime |·| Why Yes, I am very opinionated. That's what makes this fun. :twisted:

Bryal
Org Profile

Post by Bryal » Sat Mar 20, 2004 4:35 pm

i supose, but how do you know what you have is right? i have tons of theorys though im not sure if there right :P

TallonKarrde23
Org Profile

Post by TallonKarrde23 » Sat Mar 20, 2004 4:43 pm

watch D:R, EOE, and the directors cut, perhaps that'll clear some stuff up...though i dont know...last time i watched anything eva was years ago :?
I SUPPORT THE CHINESE MAFIA!
DER FUHRER IS SANTA!

Bryal
Org Profile

Post by Bryal » Sat Mar 20, 2004 6:32 pm

ok, i'll look for it, was the EOE abreviated?

DTJB
Org Profile

Post by DTJB » Sat Mar 20, 2004 7:24 pm

Bryal wrote:ok, i'll look for it, was the EOE abreviated?
The abreviations mean Death:Rebirth and End of Evangelion. Have fun watching them, hope your mind gets blown away.
Probably too busy to be here right now.

ebichuman
Org Profile

Post by ebichuman » Sat Mar 20, 2004 7:25 pm

End Of Evangelion

bum
Org Profile

Post by bum » Sat Mar 20, 2004 8:18 pm

and theirs some evangelion hentai anime, i found it on the net somewhere, give it a download, it could answer alot of questions......................or mabey not

Excalibur00
Org Profile

Post by Excalibur00 » Sat Mar 20, 2004 8:57 pm

UMMMM.....what i;'ve heard about the hentai EVA is that it is just nonstop sex and perversion. I dont beilve watching it will help u with ur questions.

Bryal
Org Profile

Post by Bryal » Sat Mar 20, 2004 11:06 pm

lmao, never know :P i'll check it out alredy downlaoding both movies, hard time trying to find the directors cut though, found only 2 and the users left right away :?

Return to “Anime Series Discussion”