HellSing Disc three last episode...?

This section is for the rational discussion of anime on a series basis. Spoilers should be expected, but please be courteous to your fellow users.
Daio Kaji
Org Profile

Post by Daio Kaji » Thu Mar 04, 2004 12:10 am

Shun wrote:
YanValentine1786 wrote:SPOILER ALERT!!!

Alucard rocks Incognito like a little girl. I am not convinced yet that anyone comes close to Alucard in any way whatsoever.

Erm, how about integra? She is after all his master and the one who gave him the autority to even use the technique that brought him back to life. Without her he would still be lieing in a pool of blood..."Like a little Girl" :(

ooh, Shun 1, Yan 0

but i think what YanValentine1786 was going for was that no one comes close to Alucard in terms of destructive force... but true, YV1786 did say in...
YanValentine1786 wrote: any way whatsoever.
but it's okay to exagerate imo, let's just say Alucard is powerful and he finally got to get his kicks at the end of the show by fighting a half worthwhile opponent
If you're reading this, you've gone too far...PREPARE FOR RETRIBUTION!!
Don't judge an AMV by it's anime.. u nooB ;D

Nandez
Org Profile

Post by Nandez » Tue Mar 09, 2004 3:49 am

Lat episode of hellsing Arucard impales Incognito on a metla pole. Dracula original name is Vlad The Impale a man who would impale people on poles then drink their blood thats how the story of Dracula started.Hate to spoil your fun on who's stornger.But Alexander Anderosn like he says comes back and eliminates Arucard.
Pwolf wrote:humans are more likely to steal clips then waffles... proven fact...

Nandez
Org Profile

Post by Nandez » Tue Mar 09, 2004 4:12 am

This isn't shown in the series because it wasn't popular and failed in Japan.
Pwolf wrote:humans are more likely to steal clips then waffles... proven fact...

Daio Kaji
Org Profile

Post by Daio Kaji » Tue Mar 09, 2004 1:21 pm

Nandez wrote:This isn't shown in the series because it wasn't popular and failed in Japan.
meh, wouldn't have been very popular with me either, but i would have appreciated them having a real fight at the end, would have been kule

...does this mean that the episodes were destroyed or sumtin :?:

shouldn't they still be on the dvds or uncut versions sumwhere :?:

or was that scene never actually animated, like maybe it was in the manga and the audience didn't like it so they took it out for the animated version :?:

SS5_Majin_Bebi
Location: Why? So you can pretend you care? (Brisbane, Australia)
Org Profile

Post by SS5_Majin_Bebi » Tue Mar 09, 2004 6:19 pm

Nandez wrote:This isn't shown in the series because it wasn't popular and failed in Japan.
Yeh, or course Alexander Anserson comes along and kills Alucard. I mean, its not like YOU SEE ALUCARD RIGHT AT THE END AND HE LOOKS AS HEALTHY AS AN UNDEAD COULD BE!! How the hell could you know something like that anyway? Considering that Incognito was one of the Originals, and Alucard trounces and humiliates him. Anderson is just a lousy regenerator, that Alucard has beaten in battle TWICE. I dont think theres a snowballs chance in HELL of anderson beating Alucard after his ressurection.

majin_ken
Org Profile

Post by majin_ken » Wed Mar 10, 2004 6:29 pm

According to the manga, Arucard was the secret project of the Hellsing Family. He was geneticaly enhanced as was Alexander. Thats why Arucard has so many power restrictions that only his master can release. If the Hellsing family can do that to alucard then it's safe to say that the same kind of genetic engineering could also be used to create and control Alexanders powers.
If you boil it all down, The title of the series is "Hellsing" not "Arucard". The Hellsing families prayer “In the name of God, impure souls of the living dead shall be banished into eternal damnation. Amen.” Living dead = Arucard. The worst enemy of the night is one of their own. It's only fitting that he should die also. Even if it does suck royal ass!
If the whole human race lay in one grave, the epitaph on its headstone might well be: `It seemed a good idea at the time.'

madmag9999
Org Profile

Post by madmag9999 » Wed Mar 10, 2004 11:01 pm

YanValentine1786 wrote:SPOILER ALERT!!!

Alucard rocks Incognito like a little girl. I am not convinced yet that anyone comes close to Alucard in any way whatsoever.
x2.
sure incognito defeted alucard in his human form but he dont even come close to his strength in his true from.
Moonslayer's Guide to a-m-v.org | AD & ErMaC's Guides to Audio & Video
"I'm sorry but i don't trust anything that bleeds for 5 days and doesn't die."

Excalibur00
Org Profile

Post by Excalibur00 » Thu Mar 11, 2004 9:10 am

I find that last battle a bit weird. Not the kind of fight scenes in other animes.

Daio Kaji
Org Profile

Post by Daio Kaji » Thu Mar 11, 2004 4:26 pm

that's because the fighters are not the usual type of fighters in usual anime :? ... i thought that was a given

Kaimi-chan
Org Profile

Post by Kaimi-chan » Thu Mar 25, 2004 9:39 am

Well, Incognito wasn't that strong.And Alucard seemed to play with him.
Alucard was fighting to protect his master, Integra (she rox!), and Alucard can't die. Absolutly immortal!It was obvius Alucard would win.
"Kuchime oshii Yappari kono omoi dake wa, kuchitekurenaindayo." ~By Tsunade
Kakeruka? oó

Return to “Anime Series Discussion”