Kare Kano ep24

This section is for the rational discussion of anime on a series basis. Spoilers should be expected, but please be courteous to your fellow users.
ryouga42
Org Profile

Post by ryouga42 » Wed Feb 25, 2004 3:01 am

Oh, I actually did say that 24 made a perfect ending. ^^;;; I meant by comparison to 26, of course... yeah, that's it...

And as far as the different drawing style, are you referring to the episode that was done entirely with paper cutouts? GAINAX loves to do stuff like that... that's really the only reason it's different. Or maybe 25's different drawing style (I don't remember if it had one or not.) is because it's about a younger person.

Feria
Org Profile

Post by Feria » Sat Feb 28, 2004 3:05 pm

Savia wrote:Likewise, I'm awaiting the manga.
Me too... vol 8 is out March. Hey, waitasec... since when did you start getting the Kare Kano manga?

/glare
The very thing that I am trying to prove to not exist is the very thing holding me back...

ryouga42
Org Profile

Post by ryouga42 » Sat Feb 28, 2004 3:09 pm

vol 8 is actually out as of a couple days ago - I just got shipping notice from AnimeNation last week. So yay, we finally get to see what happens!!!
If it doesn't get me drunk, explode, or have breasts, I'm not interested.

Feria
Org Profile

Post by Feria » Sat Feb 28, 2004 3:14 pm

ryouga42 wrote:vol 8 is actually out as of a couple days ago - I just got shipping notice from AnimeNation last week. So yay, we finally get to see what happens!!!
Yay!!

/me gets
The very thing that I am trying to prove to not exist is the very thing holding me back...

IamSano
Org Profile

Post by IamSano » Fri Apr 23, 2004 3:27 pm

Okay, so they do have manga coming out for it. But for those who prefer anime (me) can someone please tell me whether there will be another season or something? More episodes maybe...? :?
"Only death destroys ignorance."

Jnzk
Artsy Bastid
Org Profile

Post by Jnzk » Fri Apr 23, 2004 3:32 pm

I wish there would be. They strongly hint about a sequel in the end credits of episode 26, but I've pretty much given up hope already. I should take a look at the manga sometime...

ryouga42
Org Profile

Post by ryouga42 » Fri Apr 23, 2004 3:35 pm

There are rumors that when the manga is done being released in the US, if it does well, they'll start work on a second season. *shrug*
If it doesn't get me drunk, explode, or have breasts, I'm not interested.

Return to “Anime Series Discussion”