HellSing Disc three last episode...?

This section is for the rational discussion of anime on a series basis. Spoilers should be expected, but please be courteous to your fellow users.
shinji13
Org Profile

HellSing Disc three last episode...?

Post by shinji13 » Mon Feb 23, 2004 11:01 pm

Hey, well i say the episode, and the dude with lots of piercings and tatoos was about to battle it out with alucard/arucard... and well they end episode right on it, which sorta pissed me off, i was wondering is the guy actually strong or is he a pussy like the rest?
"The secret to creativity is knowing how to hide your sources." - Albert Einstein

generalhs
Org Profile

Post by generalhs » Mon Feb 23, 2004 11:10 pm

It's an interesting fight. You're dealing with a guy close to the same strength as Alucard.

Tsunami Jones
is the best medicine.
Org Profile

Post by Tsunami Jones » Tue Feb 24, 2004 2:59 pm

yes, Incognito is a badass. The fight between him and Alucard is completely sweet.

YanValentine1786
Org Profile

Post by YanValentine1786 » Tue Feb 24, 2004 7:09 pm

SPOILER ALERT!!!

Alucard rocks Incognito like a little girl. I am not convinced yet that anyone comes close to Alucard in any way whatsoever.
"Damn that thing is heavy."
"That's because its so full of mercy!" ~Nicholas D. Wolfwood
"Thats a mindfuck!" ~Yan Valentine

The Hitokiri Battousai
Org Profile

Post by The Hitokiri Battousai » Tue Feb 24, 2004 8:09 pm

well since anime episode discussion are expteced to have spoilers, I will ignore the spiler tags but this is a spoiler for anyone who hasn't watch it....

Incognito beat Alucard pretty badly in thier first round when he turned Alucard's bullets on him and alucard turned into a huge blob of blood and goo.

However, after Alucard finally released his true form, it was pretty much all downhill for Incognito.

Most of the "vampires" up until now has never achieved of having Alucard unlocking his ture power or form so Incognito is a vampire to reackon with.

I liked the way he was killed which shed some light on who Alucard really is.
She Said, "Don't Make Others Suffer For Your Personal Hatred."

Tsunami Jones
is the best medicine.
Org Profile

Post by Tsunami Jones » Tue Feb 24, 2004 8:42 pm

The Hitokiri Battousai wrote:I liked the way he was killed which shed some light on who Alucard really is.
Yes, that was awesome. Although I hope that most people realized it before then.

shinji13
Org Profile

Post by shinji13 » Wed Feb 25, 2004 12:20 am

Well, thanks for the help, hehe least now i know i get to see real fight, instead of watching a mice try and escape from a cats mouth ~_~ which if you know is pretty impossible...Lol...Thanks for the info.
"The secret to creativity is knowing how to hide your sources." - Albert Einstein

The Hitokiri Battousai
Org Profile

Post by The Hitokiri Battousai » Wed Feb 25, 2004 4:22 pm

Well...I didn't know to much bout Dracula and all that stuff so i did some research to find out who Alucard is
She Said, "Don't Make Others Suffer For Your Personal Hatred."

Daio Kaji
Org Profile

Post by Daio Kaji » Thu Feb 26, 2004 9:24 pm

does that research involve
'hmmm, arucard backwards?!... r and l translate the same... alucard=dracula NAY! DRAGULA!!!!!
DRAGULA *PWNS*dracula... dracula doesn't even get *CAPS*
If you're reading this, you've gone too far...PREPARE FOR RETRIBUTION!!
Don't judge an AMV by it's anime.. u nooB ;D

Shun
Org Profile

Post by Shun » Sat Feb 28, 2004 11:27 pm

YanValentine1786 wrote:SPOILER ALERT!!!

Alucard rocks Incognito like a little girl. I am not convinced yet that anyone comes close to Alucard in any way whatsoever.
Erm, how about integra? She is after all his master and the one who gave him the autority to even use the technique that brought him back to life. Without her he would still be lieing in a pool of blood..."Like a little Girl" :(

Return to “Anime Series Discussion”