Gunslinger Girl - Episode 13

This section is for the rational discussion of anime on a series basis. Spoilers should be expected, but please be courteous to your fellow users.
angelx03
Location: In school, Rochester NY mainly RIT; in home, Tampa, FL
Org Profile

Gunslinger Girl - Episode 13

Post by angelx03 » Fri Feb 20, 2004 12:19 am

I don't how to comment the last episode. Though I felt the ending was pretty subtle and substancial; there's practically no extreme endings. So what do you guys think about this episode and the entire series?
ImageImage

Zarxrax
Org Profile

Post by Zarxrax » Fri Feb 20, 2004 1:01 am

It's the last episode?? Damn... ep 12 wasnt even showing signs that things were coming to a close... although there wasnt really much story for it to need to close...
I just hope I'm not disappointed :(

Alucard_FoN
Org Profile

Post by Alucard_FoN » Fri Feb 20, 2004 2:41 pm

I haven't seen it yet because I'm waiting for The Triad's version. I'm really anxious to see it but I've stuck with The Triad throughout all 12 previous episodes so I will continue to do so. As soon as they release it though, you can bet I'll be right there downloading it and watching it.

Zarxrax
Org Profile

Post by Zarxrax » Fri Feb 20, 2004 2:48 pm

Yep, same here. Teh Triad pwns j00 ^_^

OmniStrata
Org Profile

Post by OmniStrata » Fri Feb 20, 2004 6:35 pm

Triad Rox, and I loved that last ep.

though it was unexpected
"Strength lies in action. Let the weak react to me..." - Kamahl, Pit Fighter from Magic: the Gathering
"That is a mistake many of my enemies make. They think before they act. I act before I think!" - Vortigern from Merlin ('98)
"I AM REBORN!" - Dark Schneider Bastard!! OAV

Pwolf
Friendly Neighborhood Pwaffle
Org Profile

Post by Pwolf » Mon Feb 23, 2004 3:27 pm

Ending was ok, kinda sad tho :cry:

Pwolf

burntoast
Org Profile

Post by burntoast » Mon Feb 23, 2004 5:43 pm

I didn't enjoy this episode as much as I thought I would, but it was a very fitting way to end a great series. :)
"The only one to deprive you of happiness is yourself."

Zarxrax
Org Profile

Post by Zarxrax » Wed Feb 25, 2004 3:16 pm

I loved it, it was quite a fitting way to end.

Alucard_FoN
Org Profile

Post by Alucard_FoN » Wed Feb 25, 2004 7:32 pm

It hardly seemed like it ended. It just sort of fizzled out. If I didn't know better I'd think there was supposed to be more episodes. Well, all Ireally have to say at this juncture is that I will truly miss watching this series every week.

Rhyevaln
Org Profile

Post by Rhyevaln » Thu Mar 04, 2004 2:25 pm

I would like to point out that when Henrietta snipes the two guards in the front of the mansion you can hear the gun fire ...slight pause... and then the bullet wizzing by to b~tchslap the guys brain onto the wall behind him.

When standing that close to the target, it would be the opposite. His head would fly before you heard anything. Even when standing next to a high power rifle and watching a target 100 yards off the bullet striking it's target and the sound would be almost simultaneous.

:roll: *sigh* , but alas, it is cooler when animated like it was. Some people would probably complain that their audio was off if they heard the gunfire afterwards -_- ...

P.S. if I remember correctly since i am too lazy to look it up and I have to get going soon: sound travels at about 1300 ft per second at sea level and an AK-47's bullet usually travels around 2800 ft per second? PLEASE correct me if I am wrong, which I probably am.
"Anything they make will be like sucking on your ass to get a taste of your favorite meal again." -LiveAction adapations of Anime |·| Why Yes, I am very opinionated. That's what makes this fun. :twisted:

Return to “Anime Series Discussion”