Sohyru Productions anew...

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
OriginalIggy
Org Profile

Sohyru Productions anew...

Post by OriginalIggy » Wed Aug 28, 2002 12:08 pm

Well People all's I can say is that were (meanin me and my co-founder) are new but somewhat...not..

We've made a COUPLE amv's...not all to great in comparison to the few really good ones out there...but were working on it..^^ and I'd like(note: U do not have to)
it if u would take a look and give use some critisizm on our 3 'good' projects.....we have yet to do a joint project, were still bad enuff by ourselves..
Here's where Our quote"Bad qaulity" versions are...

:arrow: http://www.angelfire.com/darkside/anime4/vids.html

we can give direct downloads of these and others we made over MSN Messenger, Direct Connect..etc. of better quality versions (etc:600x400-1024x800 60mb-80mb high quality)

My name is Lindsey....
8) and I hope u welcome my beginner skillz into the AMV world..
:!: My two vids are the Gundam wing and FMP AMV's...so plz
DL, watch and critisize in anyway plz, and maybe post some tips?
I need help..thx..
later :arrow:

P.S. I use Adobe Premier, if Anyone knows of anything better to help with the making of AMV's plz post....laterz...much appreciation

jbone
Org Profile

Post by jbone » Wed Aug 28, 2002 1:06 pm

This belongs under "Video announcements."
"If someone feels the need to 'express' himself or herself with a huge graphical 'singature' that has nothing to do with anything, that person should reevaluate his or her reasons for needing said form of expression, possibly with the help of a licensed mental health practitioner."

OriginalIggy
Org Profile

Post by OriginalIggy » Wed Aug 28, 2002 2:52 pm

bite me..I know, I saw later in the day...jeez
gimme some slack..
"To ones own right is the others forbidden dues"

Lyrs
Org Profile

Post by Lyrs » Thu Aug 29, 2002 3:22 pm

hahaha, I'm not laughing at anything in particular.
GeneshaSeal - Dead Seals for Free
Orgasm - It's a Science

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”