Inu-Yasha Episodes 137-139

This section is for the rational discussion of anime on a series basis. Spoilers should be expected, but please be courteous to your fellow users.
pyro-kit-demon
Org Profile

Post by pyro-kit-demon » Sat Feb 21, 2004 12:19 pm

naraku is a dumass!!!!!!i hate dumasses :evil: [size=24][/size][color=red][/color] althou Inu Yashsa can be a dumass at times i still luv him!!!!! :wink:
Ja Nee Pyro-kit-demon

Yukina_Raven
Org Profile

Post by Yukina_Raven » Sat Feb 21, 2004 3:45 pm

Trident wrote:Nice spoiler. :P

I've finally seen through 139 now, and all I can say is, I can't imagine them stopping the series at 150 eps--taking a break until the manga ends, maybe--but not ending it. Seriously. There's at least one more ep in the current mini-arc (which is still character development, not plot). Does anyone have a link to where it says the show will end at 150? If it ends there, it'd better be a darn amazing ending. Either that, or Naraku needs to kill everyone but Kagome, who will promptly marry the Feudal-era Hojo-kun, thus becoming the modern Hojo-kun's ancestor, thus causing the apocalypse.
Methinks madbunny didn't see the movie. :wink:

*ROTFL* I agree with you 100% right there, Trident! I heard the rumor of the series ending with 150 episodes (actually, I think I started it... ^^;; ) but I'm also finding it hard to believe. In order to pull it off, the episodes would have to squash all the manga chapters together. Also, it would have to take a loooong break, since the manga series ends this December. And given all the mysteries and twists thus far, I hightly doubt Inu-Yasha will end with 150 episodes.

miryoku-teki
Org Profile

ending..

Post by miryoku-teki » Sat Feb 21, 2004 6:27 pm

ending the Inuyasha series at 150 would be stupid, I mean.. If they came so far as to that number.. Sureley they would produce some more untill 300 or something. But, I can tell you truthfully, No matter how much I love the Inuyasha series, It gets TO repetetive sometimes.

SPOILER:
For example, The first movie they kill this dude thats like a moth thing or something, WHICH looks similar to the demon in ep 140, AND in The second movie, They finally think they killed naraku, BUT he comes back to life again, I think I remember something like that happening in one of the eps in the regular series also.

Although, I do believe The Sword Of Conquest movie will be rather interesting seeing as it revolves around Inuyasha and his family..

*Looks forward to it*

Inu and Sesshys dad looks so handsome from what I've seen! To find out more stuff and download trailers and previews, go here:

http://inuyasha-info.virtue.nu/

:roll:

madbunny
Org Profile

Post by madbunny » Sat Feb 21, 2004 6:32 pm

Yukina_Raven wrote:Methinks madbunny didn't see the movie. :wink:
Actually I did, it's a cool movie, but ultimately because it takes place during the course of the series it can't answer any real questions or take the characters in a direction that directly counters their development in the series right?

Personally I liked when Kikyo launched her tactical nuclear arrow into the battle at the lake. Is there anything she can't do?

BTW, nice sig. Does that mean you're really good at flaming people? :wink:

miryoku-teki
Org Profile

kikyou

Post by miryoku-teki » Sat Feb 21, 2004 6:36 pm

madbunny wrote: Personally I liked when Kikyo launched her tactical nuclear arrow into the battle at the lake. Is there anything she can't do?
she can never get away from Inuyasha's mind? :cry:

dammit kikyou, Get the fuck away from Inuyasha and leave him to Kagome already.. :lol:

Yukina_Raven
Org Profile

Post by Yukina_Raven » Sat Feb 21, 2004 9:00 pm

madbunny wrote:
Yukina_Raven wrote:Methinks madbunny didn't see the movie. :wink:
Actually I did, it's a cool movie, but ultimately because it takes place during the course of the series it can't answer any real questions or take the characters in a direction that directly counters their development in the series right?

Personally I liked when Kikyo launched her tactical nuclear arrow into the battle at the lake. Is there anything she can't do?

BTW, nice sig. Does that mean you're really good at flaming people? :wink:
Hehehe...I was kiddin'. I had feeling you had seen it and were just being silly. :D Anyway, I LOVED the second movie! Yes, your right about it...but considering that huge romantic thing in the movie (you know what I mean. :wink: ) I think that can't really be said. That was a pretty big deal, and it certainly developes and changes the characters.

Hehehe...Kikyo. Don't get me started on her...too complicated. Don't hate her, but don't really like her either.

I don't flame people unless I gots a good reason. :twisted:

Oh yeah, to miryoku-teki: I agree! Inu-Yasha/Kagome all the way! Wheee! :D

miryoku-teki
Org Profile

Post by miryoku-teki » Sun Feb 22, 2004 5:57 am

Yukina_Raven wrote: Oh yeah, to miryoku-teki: I agree! Inu-Yasha/Kagome all the way! Wheee! :D
yep! :lol:

Yukina_Raven
Org Profile

Post by Yukina_Raven » Fri Feb 27, 2004 5:10 pm

Hmmm...some proof that Inuyasha will NOT end wtih 150 episodes.

Ep.141
The Released Monstrous Horse, Entei
Tokihanatareta Youba Entei

Ep.142
Runaway Entei and Bloodcurdling Hakudoushi
Bousou Entei to Senritsu no Hakudoushi

Ep.143
3000 Leagues in Search of Father
Chichi wo Tazunete Sanzen-ri

Ep.144
Housenki and The Final Shard
Housenki to Saigo no Kakerai

Ep.145
The Bizarre Gate Keepers at The Boundary between This and The Next Worlds
Anoyo to no Sakai ni Iyouna Momban

Ep.146
The Rough Mistress of Birds, Princess Abi
Kishouarai Toritsukai Abi-Hime

Ep.147
A Fateful Love Song Before We Met (1)
Meguriau Mae no Ummei Renka (1)

Ep.148
A Fateful Love Song Before We Met (2)
Meguriau Mae no Ummei Renka (2)

Source: http://inuyasha-info.virtue.nu/

Episode 147-148 are filler episodes (called the 'Spring Speical' as oppose to the 'Winter Speical' about some woman in love with Sesshomaru. Don't know the episode numbers) So if those two are fillers, then the series must contuine! :D Although, this is gonna tottally drain my purse since I want to obtain the whole series. Only three episodes pure DVD and over 100 episodes? Ugh...

flora3535
Location: my own world but maybe i'll let you join the civilazation.
Org Profile

Post by flora3535 » Fri Feb 27, 2004 8:43 pm

Wow i feel like a loser i haven't seen any episodes that haven't been on TV and thats very sad i know. i want to buy the DVDs but my parents won't let me get them because the say that i have too much anime stuff as it is. i really don't think i have that much i only have a few pictures, 10 mangas and 1 dvd in my room. thats not any thing compared with any of my other anime friends that have like 72 mangas and like 40 DVDs. it makes me sad. i really want to get the inuyasha movies even though i think the dubing wil not be there but there will be subtitles. Oh i wish i could but at least the movies let alone have the whole inuyasha series. even if they did get up to 100 i would probally collect them all, well over time. i could actually use all of the money i own which is like $900 that i have been saving since i was 6 for things but i rather not. wow i wrote alot. anyway i can't wait till april 24 :D ! (incase people didn't know thats when new inuyasha episodes start on Adult Swim (AS) so yesh then) when i finish my story i will be gald to share it with any one that cares. i don't know how many that might be but o well. its about inuyahsa and its pretty good so far i think.
..............Meg.............
he who laughs last thinks slowest.

flora3535
Location: my own world but maybe i'll let you join the civilazation.
Org Profile

Post by flora3535 » Fri Feb 27, 2004 8:45 pm

am i even making sense in my last message? wow i should have reread it, oops. :roll:
..............Meg.............
he who laughs last thinks slowest.

Return to “Anime Series Discussion”