hellsing order 9

This section is for the rational discussion of anime on a series basis. Spoilers should be expected, but please be courteous to your fellow users.
ryuu_hime13
Org Profile

Post by ryuu_hime13 » Thu Feb 05, 2004 6:15 pm

Bonnie and Clyde...::shudders:: Those were some NASTY kids.
In a mad world, only the mad are sane.
-Akira Kurosawa

Utena2003
Org Profile

Post by Utena2003 » Thu Feb 05, 2004 6:27 pm

yeah i know they were nasty jessica was sucking Lief's dick i thought it was pretty funny though i guess i have a nasty mind hehehe :twisted:

billy_wires
Org Profile

Post by billy_wires » Thu Feb 05, 2004 7:43 pm

The Hitokiri Battousai wrote:I wonder if vampires can get AIDS and stuff by drinking blood....Alucard then should be like a walking disease
They could probably get things like Hepatitis. But not AIDS. Not only is AIDS a symptom of HIV, the virus (HIV) is way to sensitive to live. Also, I heard that it is only Arucard in the English DVD's because of copyright. One more take on things: All this talk of watching Anime with your littler siblings is wierd. If they come sit with you, that's another story. I think that episodes 5 and 6 is worse than nine, only because:
OMG Spoiler!!1 wrote:In episodes 5 and 6, there is not only mass death but swearing, a lot of swearing. Episode nine (if I remember correctly) only gets bad when the woman goes up to Integra, bites her boob, and tortures her with sentuality, then the inevitable bite. Not too bad, but when you get this (my favorite anime line):
Yan wrote:Death's too good for her. I'm gonna fuck that bitch, shoot her in the head, and fuck her there.
Then there's theres the talk of his hard on from power, ect.

generalhs
Org Profile

Post by generalhs » Thu Feb 05, 2004 8:50 pm

madmag9999 wrote:money problems :?
Actually, it's because parts of the show were licensed out to other studios. Episode 8 was one of the ones done by Gonzo, IIRC. I may have that backwards.

agelesslorg
Org Profile

Post by agelesslorg » Thu Feb 05, 2004 9:16 pm

billy_wires wrote:
The Hitokiri Battousai wrote:I wonder if vampires can get AIDS and stuff by drinking blood....Alucard then should be like a walking disease
They could probably get things like Hepatitis. But not AIDS. Not only is AIDS a symptom of HIV, the virus (HIV) is way to sensitive to live. Also, I heard that it is only Arucard in the English DVD's because of copyright. One more take on things: All this talk of watching Anime with your littler siblings is wierd. If they come sit with you, that's another story. I think that episodes 5 and 6 is worse than nine, only because:
OMG Spoiler!!1 wrote:In episodes 5 and 6, there is not only mass death but swearing, a lot of swearing. Episode nine (if I remember correctly) only gets bad when the woman goes up to Integra, bites her boob, and tortures her with sentuality, then the inevitable bite. Not too bad, but when you get this (my favorite anime line):
Yan wrote:Death's too good for her. I'm gonna fuck that bitch, shoot her in the head, and fuck her there.
Then there's theres the talk of his hard on from power, ect.
yeah he reminds me of a boy virsion of me :( :cry: im so proud
SURGEON GENERAL'S WARNING:
BEING A JERK GETS YOU NOWARE IN LIFE

The Hitokiri Battousai
Org Profile

Post by The Hitokiri Battousai » Thu Feb 05, 2004 9:17 pm

koronoru wrote:
The Hitokiri Battousai wrote:He might OD on blood :lol:
Not him. Look how much contempt he had for Bonnie and Clyde, who were doing that.
what ever episode it was where.....
Spoiler wrote: Integra stabs herself and has a flashback as she is bieng operated on. After Alucard wakes up and rips the bodyguards heads off and stuff and pours the blood from thier heads into his mouth....I call that OD'ing on blood
She Said, "Don't Make Others Suffer For Your Personal Hatred."

madmag9999
Org Profile

Post by madmag9999 » Thu Feb 05, 2004 11:17 pm

generalhs wrote:
madmag9999 wrote:money problems :?
Actually, it's because parts of the show were licensed out to other studios. Episode 8 was one of the ones done by Gonzo, IIRC. I may have that backwards.
i was just guessing. i heard hellsing had big time money problems
Moonslayer's Guide to a-m-v.org | AD & ErMaC's Guides to Audio & Video
"I'm sorry but i don't trust anything that bleeds for 5 days and doesn't die."

alucard_X_87
Location: Well it depends on whose asking and why you want to know
Org Profile

Re: hellsing order 9

Post by alucard_X_87 » Fri Feb 13, 2004 11:07 am

agelesslorg wrote:my friends said that i should not let my little brother watch order 9 of hellsing how come?
In order 9 thats when the valentine brothers are apart of the story, and yahn says very derrogatory language alot, plus there is alot of death.
Limited Release Confirmed.Lifting Control Art Restrictions To Level One. Holding Release Untill The Target Is Silenced..........Alucard
In the name of god impure souls of the living dead shall be banished into eternal damnation.....AMEN

The Necro Master
Org Profile

Post by The Necro Master » Fri Feb 13, 2004 11:24 am

valentine brothers rock in hellsing expesially yahn but then when Alucard comes into it he kicks major ass along with Ceres Victory

Vlad86
Org Profile

Post by Vlad86 » Sat Feb 14, 2004 3:29 am

The Necro Master wrote:valentine brothers rock in hellsing expesially yahn but then when Alucard comes into it he kicks major ass along with Ceres Victory
I loved it when Seras went crazy-ass and killed a ton of ghouls.

spoiler wrote:Integra stabs herself and has a flashback as she is bieng operated on. After Alucard wakes up and rips the bodyguards heads off and stuff and pours the blood from thier heads into his mouth....I call that OD'ing on blood
You haven't read the manga heve you?
The Big O will KILL you!

Return to “Anime Series Discussion”