hellsing order 9

This section is for the rational discussion of anime on a series basis. Spoilers should be expected, but please be courteous to your fellow users.

Postby madmag9999 » Tue Feb 03, 2004 7:35 pm

wasent it alucard that wanted to drink her blood coz he tasted it when she was little and her blood was so good
Moonslayer's Guide to a-m-v.org | AD & ErMaC's Guides to Audio & Video
"I'm sorry but i don't trust anything that bleeds for 5 days and doesn't die."
User avatar
madmag9999
 
Joined: 10 Aug 2003
Location: Pennsylvania
Status: Engaged

Postby The Hitokiri Battousai » Tue Feb 03, 2004 7:49 pm

just watched that episode

Yeah

Spoiler wrote:When Integra's uncle shot he rin her arm, her blood splurted at Alucard which awoke him and Alucard got his strength back and brutally killed her uncle and bodyguards
She Said, "Don't Make Others Suffer For Your Personal Hatred."
User avatar
The Hitokiri Battousai
 
Joined: 31 Aug 2003
Location: Murderotica

Postby madmag9999 » Tue Feb 03, 2004 7:52 pm

yea
spoiler wrote:then he servers her coz her blood was so good then in order um 12 or 13 when hes talking to her in the dungen he askes her if she wants him to drink her blood once more she smiles and walks out the room
Moonslayer's Guide to a-m-v.org | AD & ErMaC's Guides to Audio & Video
"I'm sorry but i don't trust anything that bleeds for 5 days and doesn't die."
User avatar
madmag9999
 
Joined: 10 Aug 2003
Location: Pennsylvania
Status: Engaged

Postby Declan_Vee » Tue Feb 03, 2004 8:37 pm

The Hitokiri Battousai wrote:I wonder if vampires can get AIDS and stuff by drinking blood....Alucard then should be like a walking disease

I'm sure they could contract it, yes. However I doubt they'd be affected by it. The whole undead thing. It might hinder their regen powers, unless they worked completely differently from human regeneration in which case it wouldn't. They'd still be infected and could transfer it... unless their above mentioned regenerative powers could cure the thing.
AMV Search | AMV Guides
AMV Live. "It's like Iron Chef, only too many cooks will spoil the broth"
User avatar
Declan_Vee
Mr. Poopy Pants
 
Joined: 18 Feb 2002
Location: SA, Australia

Postby bazanime » Tue Feb 03, 2004 8:40 pm

Episode 8 had very nice animation. The characters were more detailed, Integra looked more like a woman and Arkard looked like a real king of vampires.

.....but what was up with that? why the sudden change for ep 8 only?
"Victory only clears the way for more battles" - Teddy Rosevelt
User avatar
bazanime
 
Joined: 11 Jul 2002
Location: Behind you. BOO!!!

Postby madmag9999 » Tue Feb 03, 2004 8:58 pm

money problems :?
and its alucard. i though we established that in another thread the whole the japanes cant say lu so they say ru
Moonslayer's Guide to a-m-v.org | AD & ErMaC's Guides to Audio & Video
"I'm sorry but i don't trust anything that bleeds for 5 days and doesn't die."
User avatar
madmag9999
 
Joined: 10 Aug 2003
Location: Pennsylvania
Status: Engaged

Postby The Hitokiri Battousai » Wed Feb 04, 2004 6:06 pm

madmag9999 wrote:money problems :?
and its alucard. i though we established that in another thread the whole the japanes cant say lu so they say ru


it's "PHIL"!!!!!!

:lol:

I personally call him Alucard or Arucard...doesn't bother me the bit.
She Said, "Don't Make Others Suffer For Your Personal Hatred."
User avatar
The Hitokiri Battousai
 
Joined: 31 Aug 2003
Location: Murderotica

Postby bazanime » Wed Feb 04, 2004 8:58 pm

madmag9999 wrote:money problems :?
and its alucard. i though we established that in another thread the whole the japanes cant say lu so they say ru


so why do they pronounce it "Arkardo"......i dont hear any "Arukardo" :P

but anyways, i too like to call him Alucard, cos' i liked the old Castlevania games and it makes sense (draculA). :D


...but lets not start this whole discussion again.....not here at least!!! :lol:
"Victory only clears the way for more battles" - Teddy Rosevelt
User avatar
bazanime
 
Joined: 11 Jul 2002
Location: Behind you. BOO!!!

Postby dokool » Wed Feb 04, 2004 11:04 pm

Shouldn't this be in Anime Episodes instead of General Anime?

-DOKool
User avatar
dokool
Sir Gaijin Smash
 
Joined: 31 Jul 2002
Location: Tokyo, Japan

Postby koronoru » Thu Feb 05, 2004 1:39 pm

The Hitokiri Battousai wrote:I wonder if vampires can get AIDS and stuff by drinking blood....Alucard then should be like a walking disease


Not necessarily. He appears to only bite humans on special occasions, and the medical blood he drinks for everyday nourishment is of course heavily screened. His actual exposure may be pretty low.
User avatar
koronoru
 
Joined: 21 Oct 2002
Location: Waterloo, Ontario

Postby The Hitokiri Battousai » Thu Feb 05, 2004 3:36 pm

koronoru wrote:
The Hitokiri Battousai wrote:I wonder if vampires can get AIDS and stuff by drinking blood....Alucard then should be like a walking disease


Not necessarily. He appears to only bite humans on special occasions, and the medical blood he drinks for everyday nourishment is of course heavily screened. His actual exposure may be pretty low.


maybe amoung his many vamperic powers he can detect wether or not his victim has AIDs or whatever.
She Said, "Don't Make Others Suffer For Your Personal Hatred."
User avatar
The Hitokiri Battousai
 
Joined: 31 Aug 2003
Location: Murderotica

Postby Knù¢klés » Thu Feb 05, 2004 3:40 pm

The Hitokiri Battousai wrote:
koronoru wrote:
The Hitokiri Battousai wrote:I wonder if vampires can get AIDS and stuff by drinking blood....Alucard then should be like a walking disease


Not necessarily. He appears to only bite humans on special occasions, and the medical blood he drinks for everyday nourishment is of course heavily screened. His actual exposure may be pretty low.


maybe amoung his many vamperic powers he can detect wether or not his victim has AIDs or whatever.


ya kno tht sounds about rite.. i mean the guy can make a big black dog with sixty eyes come out of his body.... so if so dopy docotor can tell ya if u've got aids im sure Alucard cud work it out. ....
TheKorovaMilkbar Q: Why does Fei where those hot pants half-way up her crack? (cowboy bebop)
Kracus A: because it is easier than wiping

http://player.id-t.com
User avatar
Knù¢klés
 
Joined: 31 Jan 2004
Location: Heaven Islands Status: Stat-us-woa? o_O

Postby agelesslorg » Thu Feb 05, 2004 3:45 pm

do any of you know where i can find hellsing quizzes like which millemiem bla bla are bla?
SURGEON GENERAL'S WARNING:
BEING A JERK GETS YOU NOWARE IN LIFE
User avatar
agelesslorg
 
Joined: 13 Nov 2003
Location: you tell me and i call the police about a stalker

Postby The Hitokiri Battousai » Thu Feb 05, 2004 3:46 pm

Knù¢klés wrote:
The Hitokiri Battousai wrote:
koronoru wrote:
The Hitokiri Battousai wrote:I wonder if vampires can get AIDS and stuff by drinking blood....Alucard then should be like a walking disease


Not necessarily. He appears to only bite humans on special occasions, and the medical blood he drinks for everyday nourishment is of course heavily screened. His actual exposure may be pretty low.


maybe amoung his many vamperic powers he can detect wether or not his victim has AIDs or whatever.


ya kno tht sounds about rite.. i mean the guy can make a big black dog with sixty eyes come out of his body.... so if so dopy docotor can tell ya if u've got aids im sure Alucard cud work it out. ....


......I can see Alucard bieng a doctor :lol: Though I wouldn't trust him with blood transfusions. He might OD on blood :lol:
She Said, "Don't Make Others Suffer For Your Personal Hatred."
User avatar
The Hitokiri Battousai
 
Joined: 31 Aug 2003
Location: Murderotica

Postby koronoru » Thu Feb 05, 2004 4:54 pm

The Hitokiri Battousai wrote:He might OD on blood :lol:


Not him. Look how much contempt he had for Bonnie and Clyde, who were doing that.
User avatar
koronoru
 
Joined: 21 Oct 2002
Location: Waterloo, Ontario

PreviousNext

Return to Anime Series Discussion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests