VCA Nominations Results Now Available

Flint the Dwarf
Org Profile

Post by Flint the Dwarf » Mon Feb 02, 2004 4:32 am

Gah, being on 56k sucks. I'm only voting for like 3 or 4 categories unless I can get a lot of d/ling done. :?
Kusoyaro: We don't need a leader. We need to SHUT UP. Make what you want to make, don't make you what you don't want to make. If neither of those applies to you, then you need to SHUT UP MORE.

AbsoluteDestiny
Org Profile

Post by AbsoluteDestiny » Mon Feb 02, 2004 4:34 am

flint_the_dwarf wrote:Gah, being on 56k sucks. I'm only voting for like 3 or 4 categories unless I can get a lot of d/ling done. :?
At least you are wanting to be fair about it. I'm sure a lot of people are voting without having watched all of the videos :(

WilLoW :--)
Org Profile

Post by WilLoW :--) » Mon Feb 02, 2004 7:34 am

The bounty hunters who don't do anything, despite the fact that it is a good video, is not a "first" video I think...

But a new user account has been created (because at that time collaborative videos did not exist) for this video

How comes it was nominated ? People who voted for it did not fully understand :(

Flint the Dwarf
Org Profile

Post by Flint the Dwarf » Mon Feb 02, 2004 8:55 am

Willow, silver_moon has already posted about this and told people not to vote for it. :P
Kusoyaro: We don't need a leader. We need to SHUT UP. Make what you want to make, don't make you what you don't want to make. If neither of those applies to you, then you need to SHUT UP MORE.

WilLoW :--)
Org Profile

Post by WilLoW :--) » Mon Feb 02, 2004 9:20 am

flint_the_dwarf wrote:Willow, silver_moon has already posted about this and told people not to vote for it. :P
Sorry I hadn't seen it :oops:

fyrtenheimer
Org Profile

Post by fyrtenheimer » Tue Feb 03, 2004 9:14 am

flint_the_dwarf wrote:Gah, being on 56k sucks. I'm only voting for like 3 or 4 categories unless I can get a lot of d/ling done. :?
Yeah, I can only vote for a couple.
I can still download more but since some of these are around 70mb, I'll have to not vote in some of the categories at all.

Arigatomina
Org Profile

Post by Arigatomina » Tue Feb 03, 2004 4:23 pm

fyrtenheimer wrote:Yeah, I can only vote for a couple.
I can still download more but since some of these are around 70mb, I'll have to not vote in some of the categories at all.
Yep, I was a little annoyed to find that the first category alone had at least 3 vids that were 70 or over - and scanning through the rest a lot more are in the 60-80 range. Really sucks, but I guess it's the quality that counts. I may end up downloading on my mother's computer as well as my own, just to get them all. ^_^;;

angelx03
Location: In school, Rochester NY mainly RIT; in home, Tampa, FL
Org Profile

Post by angelx03 » Tue Feb 03, 2004 6:19 pm

Ah! The joys of CD burning. 8)
ImageImage

Char the second
Org Profile

Post by Char the second » Wed Feb 04, 2004 8:22 am

very good your usefull unlike some otherr people :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
dreams

Return to “Site Announcements”