Last episode of Shingetsutan Tsukihime [episode 12]

This section is for the rational discussion of anime on a series basis. Spoilers should be expected, but please be courteous to your fellow users.
angelx03
Location: In school, Rochester NY mainly RIT; in home, Tampa, FL
Org Profile

Last episode of Shingetsutan Tsukihime [episode 12]

Post by angelx03 » Sun Jan 25, 2004 2:25 pm

Spoilers wrote:Can anyone tell me howcome Arcueid didn't "regenerate" herself when the "evil" Shiki killed her. She was able to come back to life when the "good" Shiki sliced her up. :?
ImageImage

Alucard_FoN
Org Profile

Post by Alucard_FoN » Sun Jan 25, 2004 3:20 pm

My post contains massive spoilers. If you don't want to be spoiled do not under any circumstances read any further than this word.

I believe it to be because Shiki killed the vampire Arcueid was looking for, whose name I forget right off the top of my head but he was the one possessing evil Shiki. Since he was defeated, Arcueid was forced to return from whence she came, wherever that may happen to be. I could be wrong but that was my interpretation. I would just like to say that the ending to this show was dissapointing to me. I didn't like Shiki at all but I still wanted to see a happy ending where him and Arcueid somehow were able to stay together, because I'm a sucker for that kind of ending. Alas, that didn't happen, and my hopes were crushed.

angelx03
Org Profile

Post by angelx03 » Sun Jan 25, 2004 3:24 pm

Are you talking about the spirit Roa?
ImageImage

Alucard_FoN
Org Profile

Post by Alucard_FoN » Sun Jan 25, 2004 3:27 pm

Roa, yeah, that's they guy. I knew ho he was I just couldn't remember his name *shrugs*.

OmniStrata
Org Profile

Post by OmniStrata » Sun Feb 01, 2004 10:47 am

Tragic endings suck for me too, I like happy romance endings cause you know off camera, there's a hentai episode just waiting to happen

[laff]

Still, the vampire slayer makin' love to the vampire, that could have been soooo much better...

[shit.. :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: ]
"Strength lies in action. Let the weak react to me..." - Kamahl, Pit Fighter from Magic: the Gathering
"That is a mistake many of my enemies make. They think before they act. I act before I think!" - Vortigern from Merlin ('98)
"I AM REBORN!" - Dark Schneider Bastard!! OAV

angelx03
Org Profile

Post by angelx03 » Mon Feb 02, 2004 12:23 pm

OmniStrata wrote:Tragic endings suck for me too, I like happy romance endings cause you know off camera, there's a hentai episode just waiting to happen

[laff]

Still, the vampire slayer makin' love to the vampire, that could have been soooo much better...

[shit.. :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: ]
You wanted bondage, did you?
ImageImage

Kalium
Sir Bugsalot
Org Profile

Post by Kalium » Tue Feb 03, 2004 12:34 am

That ending was so sad...

Shiki may have been a bit of a loser, but even losers deserve happiness.

To respond to the original question, I don't think Arc regenerated instantly. It takes time. Even many episodes in she was still recovering.

On the H bit... Well.... It sounds tempting...

Return to “Anime Series Discussion”