Badge Contest

MistyCaldwell
Org Profile

Post by MistyCaldwell » Tue Aug 13, 2002 5:18 pm

From Montana? Impressive. I'm entering my brand new one. Sugoicon is the only other con I go to than Otakon. Mostly because at Otakon I am too involved in the amv contest and screenings and never do the panels :roll:
Plus it's cheap and close :)

See you there....and Phade...if you aren't too busy, could you have another contest or release a psd file of your winner for the last one ^_^?
You could have an official (and longer) badge contest early next year when you have time for this sort of thing.....

The Nerd Wonder
Org Profile

Badges? We would love some stinkin' badges

Post by The Nerd Wonder » Mon Aug 26, 2002 10:12 pm

Hey Phade! Any news about the badge?

MistyCaldwell
Org Profile

Post by MistyCaldwell » Tue Aug 27, 2002 12:45 am

Phade just got hitched and won't be back for awhile I'd imagine.

This previous contest didn't seem to work out too well but by next con year , I'll bet he will have a new contest. In the meantime, you could always pm one of the other people who entered this one and wear theirs if you need one for AXNY or any of the cons left...of course that's only if you really a badge.

I am wearing mine to Sugoicon this October unless Phade announces a winner before the end of the year. Hopefully he will ^_^

danielwang
Village Idiot
Org Profile

Post by danielwang » Thu Aug 29, 2002 1:17 am

hey people if you want to see my badge privately ask me, i cant up load b/c even this is sorta sketchy on the "public display" thing. i need some design feedback i mean i never have done designs before without client case studies! so if anyone wants to take a peek, apply at:

danielwang@phreaker.net

[url=mailto:danielwang@phreaker.net]Me[/url]

to be fair, people may be rejected after a lot so its not like a public display. i just need something like whether you like it,whether i should release or not. is this ok? well thanks!

Return to “Site Announcements”