episode 68 NARUTO

This section is for the rational discussion of anime on a series basis. Spoilers should be expected, but please be courteous to your fellow users.
kakashi sharingan
Org Profile

episode 68 NARUTO

Post by kakashi sharingan » Thu Jan 29, 2004 7:00 pm

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa yummy hokage gunna die hokage gunna die kakashi kill some people yay yay oh yea oh yea oh yea hai hai hai
shinji: im so fucked up

Alucard_FoN
Org Profile

Post by Alucard_FoN » Thu Jan 29, 2004 7:57 pm

You know overall I like this new forum. But when I see shit like this it makes me wish it would return to the abyss from whence it came. This post makes no sense whatsoever, and is totally worthless. It should be locked.

TallonKarrde23
Org Profile

Post by TallonKarrde23 » Thu Jan 29, 2004 8:10 pm

i dont like this forum =/ its just perfectly named to be too vague yet to blunt =/ its odd.....and doesnt work good....I mean it woudlnt be spam if i made a thread with actual meaning for every episode of every show ive ever seen....which to me seems like this is just asking for spam :?
I SUPPORT THE CHINESE MAFIA!
DER FUHRER IS SANTA!

paizuri
Org Profile

Post by paizuri » Thu Jan 29, 2004 11:42 pm

Alucard_FoN wrote:You know overall I like this new forum. But when I see shit like this it makes me wish it would return to the abyss from whence it came. This post makes no sense whatsoever, and is totally worthless. It should be locked.
I'm giving kakashi sharingan a chance to come back in here and explain what the hell he was talking about. If he doesn't, then yeah this thread goes bye-bye.
TallonKarrde23 wrote:i dont like this forum =/ its just perfectly named to be too vague yet to blunt =/ its odd.....and doesnt work good....I mean it woudlnt be spam if i made a thread with actual meaning for every episode of every show ive ever seen....which to me seems like this is just asking for spam
The smooth operation of the forum really depends on the people who use it. Don't blame the forum for a user's shortcomings. If you feel the need to make a thread with ACTUAL MEANING for every episode you've ever seen, go ahead and be my guest. It wouldn't be spam if every thread had actual meaning and hey, it's your time, not mine.

Oh, and your sig pic was 19 pixels too tall.
My favorite video: Grilled Steak Trigun I LOVE THE COPS! Rargh!
I ain't 2 proud 2 beg! haha school rumble is great
Why do I always have the most preposterous sigs???
My current favorite thread. I'm a huge fan of GA-JAMMING.

TallonKarrde23
Org Profile

Post by TallonKarrde23 » Fri Jan 30, 2004 12:27 am

paizuri wrote:
Alucard_FoN wrote:You know overall I like this new forum. But when I see shit like this it makes me wish it would return to the abyss from whence it came. This post makes no sense whatsoever, and is totally worthless. It should be locked.
I'm giving kakashi sharingan a chance to come back in here and explain what the hell he was talking about. If he doesn't, then yeah this thread goes bye-bye.
TallonKarrde23 wrote:i dont like this forum =/ its just perfectly named to be too vague yet to blunt =/ its odd.....and doesnt work good....I mean it woudlnt be spam if i made a thread with actual meaning for every episode of every show ive ever seen....which to me seems like this is just asking for spam
The smooth operation of the forum really depends on the people who use it. Don't blame the forum for a user's shortcomings. If you feel the need to make a thread with ACTUAL MEANING for every episode you've ever seen, go ahead and be my guest. It wouldn't be spam if every thread had actual meaning and hey, it's your time, not mine.

Oh, and your sig pic was 19 pixels too tall.
ill fix that eventually (my sig thing) but for now, alright :) Dont blame the forum for a user's shortcomings...then dont delete an entire section of the board for users shortcomings either...oh wait phade already did :? oh well though. Im just saying, its very easy for people (and if you realize i didnt mean LITERALLY me doing it, i meant it as people in general) to make this a spam filled forum :?
I SUPPORT THE CHINESE MAFIA!
DER FUHRER IS SANTA!

Alucard_FoN
Org Profile

Post by Alucard_FoN » Fri Jan 30, 2004 9:55 am

With prompt moderation the likes of which I've seen from Paizuri so far, this becoming spam filled will not be a problem.

Jonathan02us
Org Profile

Post by Jonathan02us » Mon Feb 02, 2004 5:30 pm

I actually thought that there was a question about those episodes, its just a bunch of blah blah blah ..... :evil: ... this thread should now be locked ... :evil:
He who asks a question may be a fool for five minutes. But he who never asks a question remains a fool forever. -Tom J. Connelly
Image ..... >>>>>;) <<<<< ..... Click here for my newest vid
King of Spam=Jonathan02us .... Queen of spam=Karou_ken

paizuri
Org Profile

Post by paizuri » Mon Feb 02, 2004 5:47 pm

Jonathan02us wrote:I actually thought that there was a question about those episodes, its just a bunch of blah blah blah ..... :evil: ... this thread should now be locked ... :evil:
Yeah, I'm locking it now. I PMed kakashi and gave him time to post something meaningful but I guess he's not going to. I don't mind if you don't ask a question and simply talk about your impressions after watching the episode, but hoping that you guys use actual WORDS and SENTENCES shouldn't be too much to ask, I think.
My favorite video: Grilled Steak Trigun I LOVE THE COPS! Rargh!
I ain't 2 proud 2 beg! haha school rumble is great
Why do I always have the most preposterous sigs???
My current favorite thread. I'm a huge fan of GA-JAMMING.

Return to “Anime Series Discussion”