last ep of scryed [episode 26]

This section is for the rational discussion of anime on a series basis. Spoilers should be expected, but please be courteous to your fellow users.
dbzrkyyh
Org Profile

last ep of scryed [episode 26]

Post by dbzrkyyh » Thu Jan 22, 2004 1:27 am

well its like the best last ep of anime ive seen .. any ways does couger die it shows like his arm flop off like hes dead

sol blast
Org Profile

Post by sol blast » Thu Jan 22, 2004 8:16 am

hmmmm :?

id mark u for spoiling if i watched scryed
My Blog | My Deviantart | My Myspace (soon to be extinct)

dbzrkyyh
Org Profile

Post by dbzrkyyh » Thu Jan 22, 2004 6:01 pm

well im not sure so its not like its a spoiler

sol blast
Org Profile

Post by sol blast » Fri Jan 23, 2004 8:34 am

yeah i no ur not sure but if sum1 who intended to watch it seen the post it wud spoil it

but i couldnt care less about scryed so relax
anyway i dont know how to mark posts
My Blog | My Deviantart | My Myspace (soon to be extinct)

Rorschach
Org Profile

Post by Rorschach » Fri Jan 23, 2004 1:43 pm

Cougar did say in some other episode that his body was in bad shape internally from all the enhancements he'd had, but a lawn chair isn't exactly my idea of a death-bed. I think the idea here is just to indicate that he's had a long hard life and that he finally gets to take a long rest. Whether it's the long rest of death or not remains to be seen.

Scryed's ending does make sense, but I would have preferred to see more resolutions to the main characters' romantic interests. I hope the makers do a sequel someday...

SS5_Majin_Bebi
Location: Why? So you can pretend you care? (Brisbane, Australia)
Org Profile

Post by SS5_Majin_Bebi » Mon Jan 26, 2004 11:47 pm

sol blast wrote:hmmmm :?

id mark u for spoiling if i watched scryed
Shutup ya pansy, it says right on the Board Description "Spoilers are to be expected". Go cry somewhere else if you dont like it.

I dont know whether Cougar died or not, although it looked for all the world like he did, even though you see him like right at the very end, dont you? Meh, the highlight of that episode was Ryuhou's and Kazumas "fight" with each other... which was more like sissy pro-wrestling than anything else... they bit, scratched, pulled hair and threw dirt at each other. Real fucking macho, fellas. Try harder and you might win "Faggiest fight of the year award".

Alucard_FoN
Org Profile

Post by Alucard_FoN » Tue Jan 27, 2004 10:19 am

I hated the last episode. It had almost nothing to do with the rest of the series. It was just an extra long fight thrown in at the end for the fans. The series should have ended after episode 25.

obsidian_blk
Org Profile

Post by obsidian_blk » Thu Jul 08, 2004 12:34 am

I loved scryed it was awsome. Don't really understand the final fight myself. I understand they were stubborn fellas, but, man...

However, has anyone read the Scryed Manga? Now, I almost never read manga (don't know why, really, just never have until scryed), but it's almost completely different than the show. And the ending was a WHOLE lot more messed up and weird (oh, btw, the story was also almost completely different).

You know... Poor Chirese(sp? yeah, it's spelled BAD) How did anyone ever find out she was an alter anyway? Her alter was basically suicide... did she have a smaller, less... leathal alter? I felt sorry for her :cry:

Oh well,
--Obsidian Black

Take a look at my other cool vids 8-)
http://www.animemusicvideos.org/members ... r_id=80997

ZeWrestler
The Big Ragu
Org Profile

Post by ZeWrestler » Thu Jul 08, 2004 1:51 pm

good question.

i personally loved the series, just didn't like the last ep, even though it was very expected. meh. oh well.

deffinetly one of my series.

ZeWrestler
Computer games don't affect kids. I mean, if Pac Man affected us as kids, we'd all run around in a darkened room, munching pills, and listening to repetitive music~Kristian Wilson, CEO, Nintendo Gaming Corporation

generalhs
Org Profile

Post by generalhs » Fri Jul 09, 2004 12:00 am

obsidian_blk wrote:I loved scryed it was awsome. Don't really understand the final fight myself. I understand they were stubborn fellas, but, man...
They just wanted to see who was the more powerful fighter after it all. That fight was more for their own entertainment than anything else. I don't think either really cared who won, they just wanted an answer to the question.
obsidian_blk wrote: You know... Poor Chirese(sp? yeah, it's spelled BAD) How did anyone ever find out she was an alter anyway? Her alter was basically suicide... did she have a smaller, less... leathal alter? I felt sorry for her :cry:
When the villagers are hurt, you see her using a weak version of her power. She could weaken herself temporarily to heal others. The full strength of her altar would exchange her life for anothers.

Return to “Anime Series Discussion”