AWA Pro Tapes

This forum is for the announcement and discussion of anime music video contests.

AWA Pro Tapes

Postby Red Wolf » Mon Aug 26, 2002 2:05 pm

Just an FYI: I got my tapes back for judging the AWA Pro Contest on Saturday (didn't pick them up until today) so since I'm in Atlanta I would think everyone else would be getting their tapes in the next few days if not already. Just as the AWA VAT staff said, it's a good six hours of videos. It looks like my weeknights are already planned for me :P
Red Wolf

Postby turboneko » Mon Aug 26, 2002 2:26 pm

Yeah folks, we got ours just this morning... good luck to everybody :)
You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.
turboneko

Postby tetsuo93108 » Mon Aug 26, 2002 2:36 pm

this sux. i sent mine in and Quu said he does not have them :x i do not know what happened ??? stupid post office *shakes fist*
tetsuo93108

Postby Hakura » Mon Aug 26, 2002 3:08 pm

Awsome, since I'm in Canada, mine should be arriving withen a week ^^
Hakura

Postby AbsoluteDestiny » Mon Aug 26, 2002 3:18 pm

So much for blind entries :P
AbsoluteDestiny

Postby Quu » Mon Aug 26, 2002 4:47 pm

please... if possible... do not discuss the contest in an open forum until after the final voting
on monday before the con i will publish a list of all the videos... and thier creators (sunday before the con is the final voting) and the results will be announced at the convnetion

but before then... can we please leave the discussion for later...
Lead me not to temptation, for I have deadlines
Quu

Postby Vlad G Pohnert » Mon Aug 26, 2002 9:10 pm

Hakura wrote:Awsome, since I'm in Canada, mine should be arriving withen a week ^^

Hopefully in a week, last year I got mine two days before the final judging deadline! Mind you that happend during September 11 so this year I figure they should arrive in time for all the voting and even a chance to watch them unless customs desides to watch them first....

Vlad
Vlad G Pohnert

Postby Vlad G Pohnert » Mon Aug 26, 2002 9:12 pm

Quu wrote:please... if possible... do not discuss the contest in an open forum until after the final voting
on monday before the con i will publish a list of all the videos... and thier creators (sunday before the con is the final voting) and the results will be announced at the convnetion

but before then... can we please leave the discussion for later...

Ooops, sorry about that, we should kill this thread for now....

Vlad
Vlad G Pohnert

Postby The Wired Knight » Sun Sep 01, 2002 4:53 pm

I got mine but asthose on the mailing list know I haev a problem with them. They accidentally sent me two copies of tape one and none of tape two. I don't know when they are going to get back to me on this so could somebody copy tape two for me and send it to me?
BANG

Intellectual Property, Real Estate & Probate Attorney.
The Wired Knight

Postby AbsoluteDestiny » Sun Sep 01, 2002 5:53 pm

The Wired Knight wrote:I got mine but asthose on the mailing list know I haev a problem with them. They accidentally sent me two copies of tape one and none of tape two. I don't know when they are going to get back to me on this so could somebody copy tape two for me and send it to me?

Email ovsubmit@yahoo.com
AbsoluteDestiny

Postby The Wired Knight » Sun Sep 01, 2002 11:33 pm

I did e-mail them. The thign is one of them go tback to meon the AMV list and said that someone would be taking care of it. As of yet no one has said anythign to me since that post a couple of days ago. I understand it was an honest mistake but there are deadlines so I do need that tape.
BANG

Intellectual Property, Real Estate & Probate Attorney.
The Wired Knight

Return to AMV Contests