Naruto 66-67

This section is for the rational discussion of anime on a series basis. Spoilers should be expected, but please be courteous to your fellow users.
FATTY_VM
Org Profile

Naruto 66-67

Post by FATTY_VM » Tue Jan 20, 2004 11:03 am

Since i know this will be one of the 1st topics anyway, i might as well pre-empt it ... Asking the questions ..
spoiler wrote:what do you think the rival nija clans are planning, and what is the summon being performed
I just hope they justify this without just turning it into a giant dbz type brawl.
...the problem I see a lot is that many good amv makers think they suck, and many bad amv makers think they're good.
I've seen it happen, man! I've SEEN IT!..
--Rob Kenchu

dbzrkyyh
Org Profile

Post by dbzrkyyh » Tue Jan 20, 2004 10:00 pm

i allready read the manga far past that .. id tell u what happens but i dont like spoiling stuff : /

kakashi sharingan
Org Profile

Post by kakashi sharingan » Thu Jan 22, 2004 8:47 am

spoil me godamnit i must see wat happens i was confused and i think that there planning to kill leaf hokage bcuz in early ep oruchimaru planned to kill the geezer he said sooooooooooooooooooooooooo iwannnnnnnaa see wat happens next and i cant wait till january 28th wen 68 comes out
shinji: im so fucked up

dbzrkyyh
Org Profile

Post by dbzrkyyh » Thu Jan 22, 2004 5:59 pm

theres some manga scans go read them if u want to know what happens . click mirro to download

[pai MOD: Here be links to downloadable licensed material! I removed the link.]

Maximo
Org Profile

Post by Maximo » Fri Jan 23, 2004 3:40 pm

which chapter pics up where the anime left off?
Sha yi jing bai!
Newest vid: D!

BassmanTheOtakuFromHell
Org Profile

Post by BassmanTheOtakuFromHell » Fri Jan 23, 2004 4:00 pm

Shonen Jumps to blame(Dont hold me to this), but they should of made shonen jump in a weekly format when the english version. I have the first 13 episodes in sub'd format and read out of shonen jump.
Hi, I am a otaku who wishes to kill all kawaii and goes to anime central in chicago.Its a kewl conention so lookfor me.

Jonathan02us
Org Profile

Post by Jonathan02us » Tue Jan 27, 2004 11:06 am

kakashi sharingan wrote:spoil me godamnit i must see wat happens i was confused and i think that there planning to kill leaf hokage bcuz in early ep oruchimaru planned to kill the geezer he said o iwannnnnnnaa see wat happens next and i cant wait till january 28th wen 68 comes out
:lol: ... i to have read all mangas out there and lets just say, its worth the wait. It gets better and better, i dont like to spoil people that much so ill keep it on the down low ... sorry ... :|
He who asks a question may be a fool for five minutes. But he who never asks a question remains a fool forever. -Tom J. Connelly
Image ..... >>>>>;) <<<<< ..... Click here for my newest vid
King of Spam=Jonathan02us .... Queen of spam=Karou_ken

keyboardsamurai
Org Profile

Post by keyboardsamurai » Sat Mar 27, 2004 4:43 pm

I have seen all episodes *not manga up to 76 if u really want to know pm me and i'll give ya all the spoilers u want

only linkage to dbz to what I could find,is how they (almost all animes do this) is pro-long every fight scene and just whenu think its about to start, the episode is over...

Rozard
Org Profile

Post by Rozard » Mon Mar 29, 2004 1:40 am

Check your dates, this was posted back in the end of January, keyboardsamurai.
RichLather: We are guests of this forum, and as such we do not make the rules.
BishounenStalker The freedom to suck is what makes the Internet rock.

Daio Kaji
Org Profile

Post by Daio Kaji » Mon Apr 12, 2004 9:41 pm

Rozard wrote:Check your dates, this was posted back in the end of January, keyboardsamurai.
i think he knows that...

btw, Rozard.. Check your post, this was posted as a SPAM post :D :shock: :( .. sorry, now i feel bad for telling you, you spammed... damn this conscious of mine!

ummm, instead of picking up the manga where you left off in the anime series, i suggest picking up the manga from the very beginning, it's kule to compare the differences in the two, story-wise AND visually... i prefer manga, but this anime gets really high quality animation at important points and gets it's own level of emotion in it too. so really, i prefer to read manga 1st, but then i still watch the anime series
If you're reading this, you've gone too far...PREPARE FOR RETRIBUTION!!
Don't judge an AMV by it's anime.. u nooB ;D

Return to “Anime Series Discussion”