*stands up* Hello, I'm a forum admin.

Arigatomina
Org Profile

Post by Arigatomina » Fri Jan 16, 2004 4:21 pm

Hm. Can't remember seeing Paizuri post much, but it's nice to have another yellow name down there. This place gets more colorful by the day. ^"^

angelx03
Location: In school, Rochester NY mainly RIT; in home, Tampa, FL
Org Profile

Post by angelx03 » Fri Jan 16, 2004 4:40 pm

So we have a new forum administrator. So what are you going to do with those intro threads that are popping out recently?
ImageImage

paizuri
Org Profile

Post by paizuri » Fri Jan 16, 2004 4:43 pm

angelx03 wrote:So we have a new forum administrator. So what are you going to do with those intro threads that are popping out recently?
This matter is currently under debate.
My favorite video: Grilled Steak Trigun I LOVE THE COPS! Rargh!
I ain't 2 proud 2 beg! haha school rumble is great
Why do I always have the most preposterous sigs???
My current favorite thread. I'm a huge fan of GA-JAMMING.

J-0080
Org Profile

Post by J-0080 » Fri Jan 16, 2004 4:43 pm

Why, move to AAM of course.

Although, none of us would be able to see them...
paizuri wrote:There's also no need for introductions because we're generally a friendly bunch and will welcome you with wide open arms anyway.

Katsumi_AMVs
Org Profile

Post by Katsumi_AMVs » Fri Jan 16, 2004 7:20 pm

Wow :shock:

the number of admins is growing :shock:

I just ask for you keep your eyes *WIDE* open to the *AMV Annoucement* forum , because I get stressed when I see a new AMV creator be flamed in there with non construtive dumb comments about their vids :?

I can't promise that I'm not gonna act like an idiot and be agressive with that kind of people . . . . so please *rules* are suposed to be respected.

And this is my favorite one :
Phade wrote:1. Thou shalt be courteous at all times including visiting conventions, forum posts, opinions given, and opinions received. Respect other's judgment though you may disagree with it. If you have nothing good to say, don't say anything at all.
Remember that even new creators can make great vids if somebody help them on *HOW TO* :wink:
Nothing usefull here .

fyrtenheimer
Org Profile

Post by fyrtenheimer » Fri Jan 16, 2004 7:33 pm

I never would have guessed.

Seriously.

awww, this makes paizuri more cool.

Lyrs
Org Profile

Post by Lyrs » Fri Jan 16, 2004 7:33 pm

cool
GeneshaSeal - Dead Seals for Free
Orgasm - It's a Science

Castor Troy
Ryan Molina, A.C.E
Org Profile

Re: *stands up* Hello, I'm a forum admin.

Post by Castor Troy » Fri Jan 16, 2004 7:36 pm

Hitori wrote:
mexicanjunior wrote:
paizuri wrote:Hello, I'm a forum admin here. Some of you may know me, some of you may not, but I hope that we can work together to make this forum a better place.

What does that mean? Well, for starters, I would like to enforce the forum rules more rigorously, which may mean more banning (albeit for varying amounts of time depending on the nature of the offense and the frequency). I will also attempt to cut down on the amount of meaningless spam that occurs here. Now, I'm not a very serious person, but if you habitually derail threads or flame people, you will be called to account for your actions.

And yes, there are also other moderators on this site to help enforce the rules, but remember that a chain is only as strong as its weakest link, so help us, the evil administration, become less evil and report any abuses that you see.

Thanks.

*sits down*
*shockandawe*
x2 :P
x3 :shock:
"You're ignoring everything, except what you want to hear.." - jbone

HungryCrackPot
Spammer Time
Org Profile

Post by HungryCrackPot » Sat Jan 17, 2004 11:23 am

He used to always warn me that I was going to get banned, so this is the one I have known about since nearly day one.
ImageImageImageImageImage

klinky
Org Profile

I find it kinda funny, I find it kinda sad...

Post by klinky » Sat Jan 17, 2004 12:16 pm

Ok, breaking down the love-fest here. But you guys had nothing to fear in the first place. The OT people didn't rush in here and suddenly start berating you. I don't know why there was a cloak of darkness in the first place. There would have been much less hositility if people knew who they were going against. People may think twice about telling AD or Pai to "Fuck off" because they would respect(or despise :?) them. There was alot of mod tension because you guys were cloaking and it was under some guise to "protect yourself". Now that the "cancer" that really hasn't gone away is "gone". You guys can come out and do what? What difference does it really make? I guess now that all your friends are the only ones here you can be friendly? Errm :? ?

Also Pai you don't even have a AMV registered with the site, it's just kinda funny that you don't make AMVs but you mod an AMV website. I guess you're big fan and have personal ;) ;) ties to the Phade-chan :shock:.

Overall, it's not that big of a deal, but it kinda sucks that you didn't trust some of my friends to be friendly to you. And I think it could have prevented alot of problems in the first place...

-Klinky

Return to “Site Announcements”