*stands up* Hello, I'm a forum admin.

paizuri
Org Profile

*stands up* Hello, I'm a forum admin.

Post by paizuri » Fri Jan 16, 2004 1:34 pm

Hello, I'm a forum admin here. Some of you may know me, some of you may not, but I hope that we can work together to make this forum a better place.

What does that mean? Well, for starters, I would like to enforce the forum rules more rigorously, which may mean more banning (albeit for varying amounts of time depending on the nature of the offense and the frequency). I will also attempt to cut down on the amount of meaningless spam that occurs here. Now, I'm not a very serious person, but if you habitually derail threads or flame people, you will be called to account for your actions.

And yes, there are also other moderators on this site to help enforce the rules, but remember that a chain is only as strong as its weakest link, so help us, the evil administration, become less evil and report any abuses that you see.

Thanks.

*sits down*
My favorite video: Grilled Steak Trigun I LOVE THE COPS! Rargh!
I ain't 2 proud 2 beg! haha school rumble is great
Why do I always have the most preposterous sigs???
My current favorite thread. I'm a huge fan of GA-JAMMING.

mexicanjunior
Org Profile

Re: *stands up* Hello, I'm a forum admin.

Post by mexicanjunior » Fri Jan 16, 2004 1:35 pm

paizuri wrote:Hello, I'm a forum admin here. Some of you may know me, some of you may not, but I hope that we can work together to make this forum a better place.

What does that mean? Well, for starters, I would like to enforce the forum rules more rigorously, which may mean more banning (albeit for varying amounts of time depending on the nature of the offense and the frequency). I will also attempt to cut down on the amount of meaningless spam that occurs here. Now, I'm not a very serious person, but if you habitually derail threads or flame people, you will be called to account for your actions.

And yes, there are also other moderators on this site to help enforce the rules, but remember that a chain is only as strong as its weakest link, so help us, the evil administration, become less evil and report any abuses that you see.

Thanks.

*sits down*
*shockandawe*

J-0080
Org Profile

Post by J-0080 » Fri Jan 16, 2004 1:36 pm

Yeah, I noticed your name highlighted in yellow. Bah, how many members are really admins, this is annoying that anyone could be an undercover guy.
I will also attempt to cut down on the amount of meaningless spam that occurs here.
boo
paizuri wrote:There's also no need for introductions because we're generally a friendly bunch and will welcome you with wide open arms anyway.

paizuri
Org Profile

Post by paizuri » Fri Jan 16, 2004 1:39 pm

J-0080 wrote:Yeah, I noticed your name highlighted in yellow. Bah, how many members are really admins, this is annoying that anyone could be an undercover guy.
Hehe, probably more than you realize.
J-0080 wrote:
I will also attempt to cut down on the amount of meaningless spam that occurs here.
boo
I don't mind clever quips and all but try to keep things fairly on-topic and don't be a dumbass. That's all I'm asking, really.
My favorite video: Grilled Steak Trigun I LOVE THE COPS! Rargh!
I ain't 2 proud 2 beg! haha school rumble is great
Why do I always have the most preposterous sigs???
My current favorite thread. I'm a huge fan of GA-JAMMING.

SSJVegita0609
Org Profile

Post by SSJVegita0609 » Fri Jan 16, 2004 1:40 pm

Looks like ADD started a trend. :wink:

[MOD467: Yes, but ritalin isn't the answer to everything!]
The best effects are the ones you don't notice.

Savia
Chocolate teapot
Org Profile

Post by Savia » Fri Jan 16, 2004 1:47 pm

It's good to know that you feel confident enough in the community not to fear them attacking you for doing your job. And kudos to you for standing up and saying so!
"A creator needs only one enthusiast to justify him." - Man Ray
"Restrictions breed creativity." - Mark Rosewater

A Freudian slip is where you say one thing, but mean your mother.

SSJVegita0609
Org Profile

Post by SSJVegita0609 » Fri Jan 16, 2004 1:55 pm

Funny how as soon as I hit Submit I cursed the boards lack of edit button for about the 12,678th time...
The best effects are the ones you don't notice.

Hitori
Org Profile

Re: *stands up* Hello, I'm a forum admin.

Post by Hitori » Fri Jan 16, 2004 3:37 pm

mexicanjunior wrote:
paizuri wrote:Hello, I'm a forum admin here. Some of you may know me, some of you may not, but I hope that we can work together to make this forum a better place.

Thanks.

*sits down*
*shockandawe*
x2 :P
ImageImage

Corran
Org Profile

Post by Corran » Fri Jan 16, 2004 3:39 pm

Cool, I never expected you to be an admin but it is good to see that AD is in good company.

Voices_Of_Ryan
Org Profile

Post by Voices_Of_Ryan » Fri Jan 16, 2004 3:46 pm

Great now we're gonna start having "admin" burnings..

Everyone will be blamed for being an admin, and we'll burn them...

:cry:
"hey... no"

Return to “Site Announcements”