VCA Rule #4 Modified

Phade
Site Admin
Org Profile

VCA Rule #4 Modified

Post by Phade » Wed Jan 14, 2004 11:38 am

Hey All,

I wanted to let you know that VCA rule #4 has been modified for this year's contest rules:
VCA Rule #4 wrote:<s>Members must have one and only one membership account. Members who are discovered to have more than one membership account will have all of their videos disqualified from this year's awards consideration and will not be able to participate in nomination or voting process. Members with multiple membership accounts may "come clean" before the deadline (listed below) and be allowed to participate in this year's contest by using the consolidation form to consolidate their membership information into one account.</s> Due to technical difficulties, the form for submitting membership consolidations will not be completed in time for this year's contest deadline. Therefore, this rule can not be enforced for this year's contest.
Phade.

Scintilla
(for EXTREME)
Org Profile

Post by Scintilla » Wed Jan 14, 2004 11:55 am

Hehe. Snicker.

I'd love to make a snide comment right now about a certain Yukon-based 4-man studio that only produced four videos in six months of activity, but I just know that I'd end up getting flak for it.
ImageImage
:pizza: :pizza: Image :pizza: :pizza:

Beowulf
Org Profile

Post by Beowulf » Wed Jan 14, 2004 2:38 pm

*makes alt accounts*

I am soooooooooooooooo gonna win.

Phade
Site Admin
Org Profile

Post by Phade » Wed Jan 14, 2004 5:13 pm

Hey,
Beowulf wrote:*makes alt accounts*

I am o gonna win.
Too bad that accounts created in 2004 cannot vote in the VCA. ;-) (see rule #12) One step ahead of ya... :-P

Phade.

J-0080
Org Profile

Post by J-0080 » Wed Jan 14, 2004 5:22 pm

Curses, my dreams of VCA fraud ruined.
paizuri wrote:There's also no need for introductions because we're generally a friendly bunch and will welcome you with wide open arms anyway.

Return to “Site Announcements”