Delete Video Option Available

Vlad G Pohnert
Org Profile

Post by Vlad G Pohnert » Wed Jan 14, 2004 1:00 am

Wonka wrote:
Vlad G Pohnert wrote:Now, if the deadline is tommorrow to have all your info and vids correct, how about deleating the non-anime ones?

Vlad
Indeed. I deleted my non-anime entry, and it's still saying that it is being conssidered as a dissqualifier.
Well, considering there is no real deleate function, how did you manage that! Yep, I think things here had to be made more clear as to how to actually get rid of the non-anime entires...

Vlad

dokidoki
c0d3 m0nk3y
Org Profile

Post by dokidoki » Wed Jan 14, 2004 1:08 am

Fluxmeister wrote:All the anime information can't even be edited at this point.
See this form, as per the VCA Rules. (you too Vlad)

(PS: I don't think "Æon Flux" is anime)
Image Image Image
"Comedy is a dying breed." -- kisanzi // "Comedy. Serious business." -- dokidoki

Wonka
Org Profile

Post by Wonka » Wed Jan 14, 2004 1:09 am

dokidoki wrote:
Wonka wrote:
Vlad G Pohnert wrote:Now, if the deadline is tommorrow to have all your info and vids correct, how about deleating the non-anime ones?
Indeed. I deleted my non-anime entry, and it's still saying that it is being conssidered as a dissqualifier.
One thing: You're not supposed to have any "unknown" anime.
I'm aware of that, which is why I didn't list that amongst my grievances. That still doesn't explain why it says that, because I have a non-anime video listed (which I do not anymore), I am not eligible for nomination.
Vlad G Pohnert wrote:Well, considering there is no real deleate function, how did you manage that! Yep, I think things here had to be made more clear as to how to actually get rid of the non-anime entires...

Vlad
Edit My Video > Delete Video Entry> Select Video.

I did this and submitted the request for my Brotherhood of the Wolf video to be taken out of my profile, waited a day, and baddah-bing, no more non-anime video in my profile/listings, yet for some reason, the VCA's still see the entry, and, well..... you know the rest ;)

Vlad G Pohnert
Org Profile

Post by Vlad G Pohnert » Wed Jan 14, 2004 1:12 am

Wonka wrote:
dokidoki wrote:
Wonka wrote:
One thing: You're not supposed to have any "unknown" anime.
I'm aware of that, which is why I didn't list that amongst my grievances. That still doesn't explain why it says that, because I have a non-anime video listed (which I do not anymore), I am not eligible for nomination.
Vlad G Pohnert wrote:Well, considering there is no real deleate function, how did you manage that! Yep, I think things here had to be made more clear as to how to actually get rid of the non-anime entires...

Vlad
Edit My Video > Delete Video Entry> Select Video.

I did this and submitted the request for my Brotherhood of the Wolf video to be taken out of my profile, waited a day, and baddah-bing, no more non-anime video in my profile/listings, yet for some reason, the VCA's still see the entry, and, well..... you know the rest ;)
Hmmmm... must of missed this....

Vlad

Fluxmeister
Org Profile

Post by Fluxmeister » Wed Jan 14, 2004 1:24 am

dokidoki wrote:
Fluxmeister wrote:All the anime information can't even be edited at this point.
See this form, as per the VCA Rules. (you too Vlad)

(PS: I don't think "Æon Flux" is anime)
I am blind for missing that vidinfo link... *humbled* :P I set the Æon Flux video to delete... leave it to Phade etc to decide...

Starting to wonder if I should just attempt to delete them all and let Phade etc. decide what's anime and what isn't.

imagines: "Well you see the problem is that this is made from Princess Mononoke, which while is kind of anime... isn't really since Miramax distributed it... so if the video used actual Mononoke Himei footage... that was from the actual region 2... then it would be ok... so this video gets cut." :roll:
| NHMK Music Video Downloads | Editing like it's 2006. |

Wonka
Org Profile

Post by Wonka » Wed Jan 14, 2004 1:29 am

Vlad G Pohnert wrote:Hmmmm... must of missed this....

Vlad

Who loves yah baby ;)

Fluxmeister wrote:imagines: "Well you see the problem is that this is made from Princess Mononoke, which while is kind of anime... isn't really since Miramax distributed it... so if the video used actual Mononoke Himei footage... that was from the actual region 2... then it would be ok... so this video gets cut." :roll:

Machine
Org Profile

Post by Machine » Wed Jan 14, 2004 1:36 am

Fluxmeister wrote:All the anime information can't even be edited at this point. It's all locked, does Phade really want people harassing him to update these kinds of things?
The answer is yes. I had to bug him for about a good 3 months before he finally broke down from all of the Bug Reports, Emails, and IMs I gave him. He just recently addressed my probelm with "Originality".

AbsoluteDestiny
Org Profile

Post by AbsoluteDestiny » Wed Jan 14, 2004 3:17 am

btw, "Unknown" IS non-anime because it cannot be confirmed as anime.

If anyone wants info changing then message me on aim, icq, msn or yim.

Phade
Site Admin
Org Profile

Post by Phade » Wed Jan 14, 2004 11:12 am

Hey Machine,

It was only recently that the system for deleting videos was completed. :-)

Phade.

imadude
Org Profile

Post by imadude » Sun Jan 18, 2004 12:50 pm

wewt! been waiting for that option for a long time.

Return to “Site Announcements”