Delete Video Option Available

Phade
Site Admin
Org Profile

Delete Video Option Available

Post by Phade » Fri Jan 09, 2004 12:22 am

Hey All,

The goal of the AnimeMusicVideos.org catalog is to list every anime music video ever created, no matter how good the video may be. This is the main reason why members cannot delete video information.

However, there are a few circumstances when deleting video information is needed, such as a duplicate entry or the entry is a non-anime music video. You may request to have a video entry deleted by using the link found on the Edit Videos page. The request will be reviewed by a site administrator and either accepted or denied.

Deletions can be requested now. Actual deletions will start tomorrow (since I am going to bed now). Good luck and have fun!! ^_^

Phade.

HungryCrackPot
Spammer Time
Org Profile

Post by HungryCrackPot » Fri Jan 09, 2004 12:58 am

shit
And here i thought my survivors were safe now...
ImageImageImageImageImage

SarahtheBoring
Org Profile

Post by SarahtheBoring » Fri Jan 09, 2004 1:00 am

Out of curiosity, if we delete a vid now, will it run us afoul of the "All your videos must be on the DB" rule later? :? (or does that apply only to completely finished, completely anime vids?)

Got a few game vids that should be knocked off, just to be fair. (Two Final Fantasy vids and Star Ocean 2, which is about the same thing. IMNSHO, FF is not anime-style; anyone who's seen it knows that. :P)

Anyway, just wondered about that combination of rules.

Corran
Org Profile

Post by Corran » Fri Jan 09, 2004 1:16 am

Why are you deleting your FF vids? They won't disqualify you. There just won't be a GMV category in the VCAs. GMVs will have to compete in the same catagories as all of the other vids.

Flint the Dwarf
Org Profile

Post by Flint the Dwarf » Fri Jan 09, 2004 1:17 am

SarahtheBoring wrote:Got a few game vids that should be knocked off, just to be fair
No, don't do it. :cry:
Kusoyaro: We don't need a leader. We need to SHUT UP. Make what you want to make, don't make you what you don't want to make. If neither of those applies to you, then you need to SHUT UP MORE.

AbsoluteDestiny
Org Profile

Post by AbsoluteDestiny » Fri Jan 09, 2004 3:07 am

FF is considered as anime on the org and if you request for those videos to be deleted there's no saying we'll agree to delete them :)

LightningCountX
Org Profile

Post by LightningCountX » Fri Jan 09, 2004 9:07 am

yay, its bout time we got this ^^ time to delete some entires...

SarahtheBoring
Org Profile

Post by SarahtheBoring » Fri Jan 09, 2004 10:51 am

Ehhhh. To me, games are not anime even if they are both Japanese pop-cultural exports. I mean, apples are not oranges just because both grow on trees. Besides, it's always been a little annoying being looked down on because I had to start as a mere game-video-making peon (I'm still a peon, but I'm an AMV-making peon now!), and it's like a chance to clear my conscience.

But I guess it would be more work for you guys, which is kind of what AD said. :?

so yeah, no escaping one's newbieish stupidity. I wouldn't have released the fucking things at all if I knew they'd hound me to my grave.

)v(ajin Koji
Org Profile

Post by )v(ajin Koji » Fri Jan 09, 2004 6:09 pm

i have a double entry and a vid ill never upload...so ill prob be using this...
I'm bored and you're dumb. A match made in heaven.
- Kai Stromler to son_goten.
Last edited by )v(ajin Koji on Mon 21, 2011 9:36 pm; edited 1 time in total

Katsumi_AMVs
Org Profile

Post by Katsumi_AMVs » Sat Jan 10, 2004 12:18 am

W00t !

I have 2 of my old vids fixed ! :D

Now my One piece(Never Go Down) amv it's uploaded with the Xvid *deinterlaced*version woot !

THANK YOU for the great work Phade ^^
Nothing usefull here .

Return to “Site Announcements”