Post by LightningCountX » Thu Jan 08, 2004 9:32 am

asrrin29 wrote:
Scintilla wrote:Has videos with blank anime: YES
Has ambiguous anime: No
Has videos with blank music: YES
Has ambiguous music: No
No indication for all videos in catalog: No
Has videos with only non-anime footage: No

I guess I just have to wait for my old "Could somebody delete this?" video entry, which was a direct result of my inexperience with creating new video entries when I joined back in March, to be counted as a duplicate... submitted the form about a week ago.
I also have a duplicate entry from waaay back when I did not know how to submit the form properly. I asked for a removal months ago, and I have yet to see it gone. Phade, how long does it take to remove an entry?
yea, i asked for this Entry to be deleted back in september and it still hasnt been deleted :?

I know phade is busy with the site and his personal life but bleh

Phade
Site Admin
Org Profile

Post by Phade » Thu Jan 08, 2004 9:36 am

Hey,
asrrin29 wrote:Phade, how long does it take to remove an entry?
When the delete video system is up, it will take a few mins for me to confirm the reasons for deletion. The entire process should take less than 24 hours.

Phade.

AbsoluteDestiny
Org Profile

Post by AbsoluteDestiny » Thu Jan 08, 2004 9:37 am

Well Phade has devised a new system for video removal that should make the process much easier (the database wasnt designed to make removal easy, unfortunately). Once that's in place (over the next week or so) it should make video deletion requests a piece of cake, so please be patient.

LightningCountX
Org Profile

Post by LightningCountX » Thu Jan 08, 2004 9:38 am

AbsoluteDestiny wrote:Well Phade has devised a new system for video removal that should make the process much easier (the database wasnt designed to make removal easy, unfortunately). Once that's in place (over the next week or so) it should make video deletion requests a piece of cake, so please be patient.
ah, finnally ^^ i heard phade talking about the system way back when and it never came out heh. Glad to know its soon :D

asrrin29
Org Profile

Post by asrrin29 » Thu Jan 08, 2004 9:53 am

oh hey, no problem with that phade, I just didn't want to get disqualified for something I thought I fixed months ago :D
Look at me! Look at me! I posted in WOT so I must be evil!!! [/sarcasm]

Look at my new video!
Don't Touch My Goddess

JCD
Lord of the Dance
Org Profile

Post by JCD » Thu Jan 08, 2004 1:09 pm

The VCA page wrote: Has videos with blank anime: No
Has ambiguous anime: No
Has videos with blank music: No
Has ambiguous music: YES
No indication for all videos in catalog: No
Has videos with only non-anime footage: No
That's propaply because this video has Untitled as Song Artist entry (in fact it's "Anabella" )...
I posted it in the moderator drop box, hope it gets changed in time ... :)

Jebadia
Org Profile

Post by Jebadia » Thu Jan 08, 2004 3:22 pm

Strange, I have a YES for "video with blank anime"...but it was made back in 2001, should it not even register for this year's VCA?

Plus my Gun Kata vid (which features only Equilibrium "A completely non-anime source") passed the "videos with only non-anime" check and needs to be disqualified.
"If you believe in yourself, eat all your school, stay on milk, drink your teeth, don't do sleep, and get your eight hours of drugs, you can get WORK!"
Paperskunk:...PENIS!!!!!!!!! GIANT PENIS!!!!!!!!!! ERMAC WHAT HAVE YOU DONE!!!!!!!! GIANT JUICY PENIS!!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHH MY EYES!!!!!!

JCD
Lord of the Dance
Org Profile

Post by JCD » Thu Jan 08, 2004 3:40 pm

Jebadia wrote:Strange, I have a YES for "video with blank anime"...but it was made back in 2001, should it not even register for this year's VCA?
I'm pretty sure those rules affect all your videos... So if you have one video entered like this, even if it is from the prehistoric aera, it might disqualify all of your current ones :?

Phade
Site Admin
Org Profile

Post by Phade » Thu Jan 08, 2004 4:02 pm

Hey Jebadia,

JCD is correct. All entries should have all information filled out no matter the timeframe the video is in. Failure to have all information on all video entries will disqualify you from this year's VCA.

Phade.

Big Big Truck
Org Profile

Post by Big Big Truck » Fri Jan 09, 2004 11:30 pm

Hooray! 3-2-1-0 is still eligible. :P
(insert fannishly mangled rap lyric here)

Return to “Site Announcements”