The 2004 Viewers Choice Awards

SarahtheBoring
Org Profile

Post by SarahtheBoring » Fri Jan 02, 2004 11:10 pm

SQ wrote: Sarah, I know the name of the site, that's why my non-anime vid isn't downloadable... But my point is, just because someone made one non-anime video, they're punished? I can understand if they put it on local or something, but otherwise, the rule just seems unfair. =\
How is this being "punished"? It just isn't part of the awards. Big deal. I hardly think that's the same as having a mob with pitchforks and torches outside your door.

Corran
Org Profile

Post by Corran » Fri Jan 02, 2004 11:18 pm

That's blowing it a bit out of proportion :?

Scintilla
(for EXTREME)
Org Profile

Post by Scintilla » Sat Jan 03, 2004 12:28 am

SarahtheBoring wrote:
SQ wrote: Sarah, I know the name of the site, that's why my non-anime vid isn't downloadable... But my point is, just because someone made one non-anime video, they're punished? I can understand if they put it on local or something, but otherwise, the rule just seems unfair. =\
How is this being "punished"? It just isn't part of the awards. Big deal.
Unless I read it wrong, not only is the offending video not part of the awards, but all one's OTHER videos are also not part of the awards... assuming one doesn't get such offenders removed from the catalogue.
ImageImage
:pizza: :pizza: Image :pizza: :pizza:

SarahtheBoring
Org Profile

Post by SarahtheBoring » Sat Jan 03, 2004 12:45 am

Scintilla wrote:
SarahtheBoring wrote:
Unless I read it wrong, not only is the offending video not part of the awards, but all one's OTHER videos are also not part of the awards... assuming one doesn't get such offenders removed from the catalogue.
Really? *reads again, more carefully*

Huh, I guess you're right. Well, then... *shrugs* get it deleted. They give you a form to take out non-anime videos.

Everybody makes mistakes, and they ARE giving you a chance to fix them... hm, I might take advantage of that to get those old FF vids of mine wiped out, actually. They've always been an embarrassment. :lol:

Though I'd hope that wouldn't then disqualify you as "not having all your vids in the DB," because that's kind of shady. :P

Katsumi_AMVs
Org Profile

Post by Katsumi_AMVs » Sat Jan 03, 2004 1:37 am

SarahtheBoring wrote:Everybody makes mistakes, and they ARE giving you a chance to fix them... hm, I might take advantage of that to get those old FF vids of mine wiped out, actually. They've always been an embarrassment. :lol:
:? . . . . . .

Who said FF vids aren't allowed to vote on VCAs?

Did I misunderstanding something? :?:
Phade wrote:Hey Paulo

There will be no "game music video" category, but anime-style game cut scene footage will be considered "anime" for the purposes of this contest. Therefore, those videos are eligable to participate in any of the approved categories.
Nothing usefull here .

SQ
Doesn't have a title
Org Profile

Post by SQ » Sat Jan 03, 2004 12:35 pm

SarahtheBoring wrote:
Scintilla wrote:
SarahtheBoring wrote:
Really? *reads again, more carefully*

Huh, I guess you're right. Well, then... *shrugs* get it deleted. They give you a form to take out non-anime videos.

Everybody makes mistakes, and they ARE giving you a chance to fix them... hm, I might take advantage of that to get those old FF vids of mine wiped out, actually. They've always been an embarrassment. :lol:

Though I'd hope that wouldn't then disqualify you as "not having all your vids in the DB," because that's kind of shady. :P
An apology would've be nice. =\

And the form isn't linked yet, that's one of the reasons I'm so questioning about this rule... >>
StandardQuip
Discord: @standardquip
BentoVid (previously AMV Sashimi) Discord Server

Return to “Site Announcements”