Giving away 5 reviews here.

Feedback on betas & works in progress

Moderator: Forum moderators

Chaos Angel
Org Profile

Giving away 5 reviews here.

Post by Chaos Angel » Sat Jul 06, 2002 4:30 pm

Here's the deal. I am feeling bored/generous/temporarily insane, so I have decided to give away 5 free reviews to people. There is no need to review one of my vids in exchange. You owe me nothing for this. Although a reply to the review would be appreciated, I require nothing in exchange for the review. It's free. Free as a bird. Free as the mountain stream.

Too many Folgers commercials...

Anyway, I have a few restrictions I am choosing to impose, however.
  1. Although I will review for the first five people who ask for one, regardless of who they are, I would prefer that the requesters be relatively new at this. I hate to review vids that already have a bunch of reviews and are already well-known and respected, because I have nothing to say that hasn't been said before. I also like to help people in what little way that I can. So, I would like for the people who ask for reviews to be somewhat new.
  2. I sometimes have trouble with playing RealMedia format videos, so I must refuse to download those. I have no trouble with WMM or Quicktime, however, the usual AVI or MPG is the MUCH preferred format.
  3. The video MUST be available for download somewhat reliably. If it is not up somewhere, please do not ask me to review it. I don't care if it's Angelfire, or if you want to transfer it via AIM (although that does not work very well for me 9 times out of 10), I just don't want someone asking me to wait a week while he/she finds a hosting site.
That's it. I don't care about the anime or the song, and I will try to be as detailed as I can when reviewing. I will describe as best I can exactly what I did/did not like about the video. In other words, I will try to make my feedback as constructive and as fair as I can.

I may not get the review posted immediately, but I will do it.

Good luck. Remember, it's only the first 5 people who get the review. After that, I'm sorry, but I must refuse. (I don't want a 20 video backlog sitting around waiting for me to write a review.)
Fragile and Frail | Summertime

I'm not a vegetarian because I enjoy eating cute animals.

NeoGohan
Org Profile

Post by NeoGohan » Sat Jul 06, 2002 4:57 pm

Venus Wars - Trial by Fire

or

Dragonball Z - Forgotten

I have a relatively low amount of opinions for those, so if you could review one of them, thatd be great.

OmniStrata
Org Profile

Quick shot...

Post by OmniStrata » Sat Jul 06, 2002 5:17 pm

This vid only has 4 opinions.

Mind taking a look?

http://www.animemusicvideos.org/legacy/video.php?v=8781

:lol:
"Strength lies in action. Let the weak react to me..." - Kamahl, Pit Fighter from Magic: the Gathering
"That is a mistake many of my enemies make. They think before they act. I act before I think!" - Vortigern from Merlin ('98)
"I AM REBORN!" - Dark Schneider Bastard!! OAV

Chaos Angel
Org Profile

Post by Chaos Angel » Sat Jul 06, 2002 5:19 pm

Got both vids downloading now, both of you.

jbone
Org Profile

Post by jbone » Sat Jul 06, 2002 5:22 pm

Disclaimer: Distrgard my request if you receive requests from other, newer editors. :-)

<A HREF=http://www.animemusicvideos.org/legacy/ ... 5967>Harsh Reality</A>, please.

alternatefutures
Org Profile

Post by alternatefutures » Sat Jul 06, 2002 5:44 pm

http://www.animemusicvideos.org/legacy/video.php?v=6514. If the download, for some reason, fails to work, I can provide you with a temporary FTP site that most definately will. And like jbone, if a newer creator requests a review, feel free to disregard.

ZeWrestler
The Big Ragu
Org Profile

Post by ZeWrestler » Sat Jul 06, 2002 6:01 pm

This one is extremly short, it shouldn't take you long. Also i take the same disclaimer as jbone made.
Disclaimer: Distrgard my request if you receive requests from other, newer editors.
Thanks in advance.

ZeWrestler
Computer games don't affect kids. I mean, if Pac Man affected us as kids, we'd all run around in a darkened room, munching pills, and listening to repetitive music~Kristian Wilson, CEO, Nintendo Gaming Corporation

Chaos Angel
Org Profile

Post by Chaos Angel » Sat Jul 06, 2002 6:04 pm

Which one, Ze?

ZeWrestler
The Big Ragu
Org Profile

Post by ZeWrestler » Sat Jul 06, 2002 6:09 pm

*slaps head* forgot to attach the link :oops: sorry about that http://www.animemusicvideos.org/legacy/video.php?v=8915
Computer games don't affect kids. I mean, if Pac Man affected us as kids, we'd all run around in a darkened room, munching pills, and listening to repetitive music~Kristian Wilson, CEO, Nintendo Gaming Corporation

Chaos Angel
Org Profile

Post by Chaos Angel » Sat Jul 06, 2002 6:29 pm

Ok, thats NeoGohan, OmniStrata, JBone, AlternateFutures, and ZeWrestler makes 5. Unless a new editor wants to take advantage of Jbone's, AlternateFutures', and ZeWrestler's disclaimers, the reviews are closed.

Return to “Works in Progress”