Come on people

This forum is to announce newly created/released anime music videos.
Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • All announced videos must have a corresponding entry in the AnimeMusicVideos.org database.
  • You may only make one new thread per week. If you have multiple videos to announce, either wait a week or add them to the same post.
Users that do not follow these rules may have their threads locked or removed without notice. It is recommended that all users read the sticky topics in this forum before posting.

Postby Maximo » Fri Aug 02, 2002 10:25 am

Maximo

Postby Sierra Lorna » Fri Aug 02, 2002 1:36 pm

Okay, downloading it now!
Sierra Lorna

Postby jbone » Sun Aug 25, 2002 6:18 pm

Dude...Maximo...your avatar is 350 pixels wide and over a megabyyte. Don't you think that's a bit _excessive?_

A moderator _will_ delete it in time, and until a moderator does you'll just be pissing off people.
"If someone feels the need to 'express' himself or herself with a huge graphical 'singature' that has nothing to do with anything, that person should reevaluate his or her reasons for needing said form of expression, possibly with the help of a licensed mental health practitioner."
jbone

Postby Maximo » Sun Aug 25, 2002 6:26 pm

my bad :roll:
Maximo

Postby OmniStrata » Tue Aug 27, 2002 11:41 am

Tell me if it's good Sierra ok?
my inet connection at home is kind of toast...
"Strength lies in action. Let the weak react to me..." - Kamahl, Pit Fighter from Magic: the Gathering
"That is a mistake many of my enemies make. They think before they act. I act before I think!" - Vortigern from Merlin ('98)
"I AM REBORN!" - Dark Schneider Bastard!! OAV
OmniStrata

Postby Sierra Lorna » Wed Aug 28, 2002 1:48 pm

Well, Strata... I watched it and... it wasn't too bad. Not the greatest, either. I'm leaving a review now, okay Maximo? (Yes, you'll finally get one :) )
ImageImage
Sierra Lorna

Previous

Return to AMV Announcements