Check out my The One Parody Trailer

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
Kaiser0120
Org Profile

Check out my The One Parody Trailer

Post by Kaiser0120 » Sat Aug 24, 2002 1:50 am

:wink:

http://animemusicvideos.org/legacy/video.php?v=10462

Check it out and please, post your opinion, good or bad.

Or atleast rank it.

Thank you.
When crap is inevitable, mock it mercilessly.

leathelanime
Org Profile

Post by leathelanime » Sat Aug 24, 2002 4:06 pm

Not bad man!I thought it was a pretty cool trailor....There was some bad points but I will fully review it on the opinion bracket tonight

ShonenDizzyCow
Org Profile

Post by ShonenDizzyCow » Sat Aug 24, 2002 11:13 pm

I wonder what YCSTR would say about this video......... :lol:

fellowhoodlum
Org Profile

Post by fellowhoodlum » Sat Aug 24, 2002 11:18 pm

Shields up, Mr.Sulu! WuWu is approaching! :shock:

Jebadia
Org Profile

Post by Jebadia » Sun Aug 25, 2002 2:54 am

it seems WuWu vessel is is closing in captain, bearing 23 345 by 190 567.
It's shields are up..it's preparing to fire...
"If you believe in yourself, eat all your school, stay on milk, drink your teeth, don't do sleep, and get your eight hours of drugs, you can get WORK!"
Paperskunk:...PENIS!!!!!!!!! GIANT PENIS!!!!!!!!!! ERMAC WHAT HAVE YOU DONE!!!!!!!! GIANT JUICY PENIS!!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHH MY EYES!!!!!!

Jebadia
Org Profile

Post by Jebadia » Sun Aug 25, 2002 3:15 am

k...not more posting until I get more sleep...
"If you believe in yourself, eat all your school, stay on milk, drink your teeth, don't do sleep, and get your eight hours of drugs, you can get WORK!"
Paperskunk:...PENIS!!!!!!!!! GIANT PENIS!!!!!!!!!! ERMAC WHAT HAVE YOU DONE!!!!!!!! GIANT JUICY PENIS!!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHH MY EYES!!!!!!

Jebadia
Org Profile

Post by Jebadia » Sun Aug 25, 2002 7:23 am

good trailer btw...should review it..but not now...I haven't slept yet....might cause things to happen...bad things...they will come...the day of reconning has came!...ph34r the gippychu, and surrender now...or your death with be a most unpleasent one.....

mexicanjunior
Org Profile

Post by mexicanjunior » Sun Aug 25, 2002 10:19 am

Jebadia wrote:the day of reconning has came!...ph34r the gippychu, and surrender now...or your death with be a most unpleasent one.....
Scary!!.... :O

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”