Directs attention with IDM music and glitch cuts.

Feedback on betas & works in progress

Moderator: Forum moderators

David_Violence
Org Profile

Directs attention with IDM music and glitch cuts.

Post by David_Violence » Fri Aug 23, 2002 1:34 pm

aphex twin, nautilis, squarepusher, µ ziq, boards of canada, automated reason.

7\phex?

0 opinions.

SarahtheBoring
Org Profile

Post by SarahtheBoring » Sat Aug 24, 2002 12:37 pm

And?

A quick look around this site will show you that industrial music isn't a favorite of too many members here. (Boards of Canada? What the? I was under the impression that that wasn't metal.)

While that's neither here nor there, it clearly explains the lack of opinions. There just aren't many who are interested. No need to get huffy about it. (Very few members like my styles of music too, but you don't see me acting like everyone should be impressed just because I list half a dozen bands.)

Now on the other hand, if you mean to expand people's horizons, you'll have to sell your point more. Just mentioning names doesn't do much.

David_Violence
Org Profile

Hahahahah

Post by David_Violence » Sat Aug 24, 2002 12:44 pm

I was referencing intelligent dance music -

like www.warprecords.com
www.planet-mu.com
http://n.autilis.com

... not anything to do with industrial or metal

and dropping names does much more good than you'd expect. so go rain on someone else's parade sarah.

^^ v

jbone
Org Profile

Post by jbone » Sun Aug 25, 2002 5:55 pm

You're still not making any sense, violence. What's your purpose for posting here?

Remember, you're not allowed to beg for opinions in this forum, only to offer or offer trades of opinions.
"If someone feels the need to 'express' himself or herself with a huge graphical 'singature' that has nothing to do with anything, that person should reevaluate his or her reasons for needing said form of expression, possibly with the help of a licensed mental health practitioner."

vincentpricemil
Org Profile

Post by vincentpricemil » Mon Aug 26, 2002 12:06 pm

Also, if you really want an opinion, drop a link. I'm always up for something new. But you never actually asked for a review or an exchange of reviews.
Dr Phibes: "Nine killed you, nine shall die! Nine eternities in doom!"

Return to “Works in Progress”