Eden - Final Version

This forum is to announce newly created/released anime music videos.
Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • All announced videos must have a corresponding entry in the AnimeMusicVideos.org database.
  • You may only make one new thread per week. If you have multiple videos to announce, either wait a week or add them to the same post.
Users that do not follow these rules may have their threads locked or removed without notice. It is recommended that all users read the sticky topics in this forum before posting.

Eden - Final Version

Postby KojiUrashima » Tue Aug 20, 2002 3:37 pm

The final version of Eden (or final for AM at least) is up. http://www.animemusicvideos.org/legacy/video.php?v=9449

D/L and tell me what you think. It's MPEG-1 at about 30(?) megs.
KojiUrashima

RE: Eden - Final Version

Postby KatsuyaMishima » Thu Aug 22, 2002 7:41 pm

This video really show detail and is quite sad if u really watch wats goin on and it shows great amounts of drama and tragedy. :cry: I would definetley download this video if u like drama or even if u just want to see a good video. Go out and dowload it rite away!!! :D
KatsuyaMishima

heh

Postby KojiUrashima » Thu Aug 22, 2002 7:57 pm

Thanks Kats, you just made my day :D
KojiUrashima

Postby FurryCurry » Fri Aug 23, 2002 4:38 am

A good, original effort.

Glad I downloaded it.

NTHT is a really well done show, but damn, some parts of it were hard to watch, due to the content.
Not everyone wishes to finish watching it who starts it, or they need a break from it for a while.

Keep working on that video quality, though. Yow! :?
FurryCurry

Video Quality

Postby KojiUrashima » Fri Aug 23, 2002 11:58 am

Well, this is an MPEG encoded for VCD 1.0, so there's a little loss of quality there. And the tapes them selves are at least 5 years old. Not to mention they were recordable (and I recorded of some frank sanatra), and I recorded from DVD.
KojiUrashima

Postby FurryCurry » Fri Aug 23, 2002 12:09 pm

Indeed, I wish you'd been able to rip the source directly to your hard drive from DVD.

I think your video would have been much better that way.

I appreciate all the trouble you went through to get it done at all, but most of the people who see it will never know that, and judge it only on what they see as the final project.
FurryCurry

Postby FurryCurry » Fri Aug 23, 2002 12:12 pm

BTW, registering a second account just to give yourself an opinion might be frowned upon by the community.

You'd never do such a thing, I'm sure. :shock:
FurryCurry

yeah

Postby KojiUrashima » Fri Aug 23, 2002 12:26 pm

Yeah, and it's not like I can add opening text about what I went through to make this video. I fixed the vibration effect, so that shouldn't be a problem. And BTW that was my friend who I told to watch my video and write a review.
KojiUrashima

well...

Postby KojiUrashima » Fri Aug 23, 2002 12:28 pm

Actually, I could redo the whole thing, still leaving most of the elements in, I think it would look smoother because of the video quality, and I'd get a chance to second guess the entire video.
KojiUrashima

Postby Hakura » Fri Aug 23, 2002 4:17 pm

Heh, I'm sure you saw my review, remember to come up with your own ideas for your next video.

This video is not orginal, yet almost a complete rip of of one of my own videos...heh...no need to further this, I said what needed to be said in the review I left you.

Thanks for the E-mail and yes you shouldn't have said that. I'm glad you took that sentace out of your video subscription.

That is all
Hakura

heh

Postby KojiUrashima » Fri Aug 23, 2002 8:11 pm

Yeah, I'll admnit that this Eden video of mine is a result of watching NTHT twice and then your video for about 12 times.
KojiUrashima

Postby Hakura » Fri Aug 23, 2002 9:24 pm

I still need to see that series, I have heard good things. ^^;
Hakura

ok

Postby KojiUrashima » Sat Aug 24, 2002 12:59 am

yeah, most blockbusters have them. And sorry about the knock-offy-ness, I won't enter this video in comepetition. But I will do so for the remake version, but it shouldn't reflect on any elements of your Trigun video, and I want to keep this one as dramatic as possible, so text may not be the best thing anyways :wink:
KojiUrashima

Postby Hakura » Sat Aug 24, 2002 2:12 pm

It takes a lot of precise planning when including text messages in a video... ^^; Took me forever to figure out what I wanted to say...and where to put it with out making it distracting.
Hakura

yep

Postby KojiUrashima » Sat Aug 24, 2002 4:46 pm

Luckilly for me, I won't have to worry about that. Since if I do at text messages, I'll be flamed ^.^ (I could choose, a dif. song entirely, but I dunno)
KojiUrashima

Return to AMV Announcements