ya love me ya hate me.....i forgot the rest (hentai vid)

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
imadude
Org Profile

ya love me ya hate me.....i forgot the rest (hentai vid)

Post by imadude » Fri Aug 23, 2002 2:25 am

do you like anime do you like hentai do you like aeminem if you answered yes to these 3 questions (or 2) then this is the vid for you its nuthin but full hardcore hentai action for four minutes and nineteen seconds if you want it get to me at yahoo messenger or AIM and if you dont well you dont it aint gonna burn me if you dont want it but hey ill burn myself anyway so since i said that im out like your dad when you were born

imadude
Org Profile

Post by imadude » Fri Aug 23, 2002 2:37 am

oh yeah forgot to put my aim address on profile oh well here it is (ive been up to late im making hentai vids need sleep but war going on outside must stay up so i can get sneak attack on friends with paintball gun)

elrick
Org Profile

Post by elrick » Fri Aug 23, 2002 2:41 am

Ya know, I almost find Hentai music videos a travesty of the art, but that's just me
All Purpose Sexual, Fan Boy Yaoi Yaoi
AMV's I think I make those.
Also known as RanChan, Founder of Studio Yygdrasil

imadude
Org Profile

Post by imadude » Fri Aug 23, 2002 2:44 am

i dont carem uch for em but i had all these hentai clips so i figured what the hell ynow oh yeah some hentai is helarious as hell

Wonka
Org Profile

Post by Wonka » Fri Aug 23, 2002 2:44 am

elrick wrote:Ya know, I almost find Hentai music videos a travesty of the art, but that's just me
Lol, sombody takes all this a little too serious.

imadude
Org Profile

Post by imadude » Fri Aug 23, 2002 2:46 am

damn wonka wered u get that crazy ass pic on youre avatar from that looks like sumthin that should be on my wicked smile shirts

kthulhu
Org Profile

Post by kthulhu » Fri Aug 23, 2002 4:19 am

Damn imadude, what happened to your punctuation keys?

I'm only half kidding.
I'm out...

mexicanjunior
Org Profile

Post by mexicanjunior » Fri Aug 23, 2002 2:33 pm

elrick wrote:Ya know, I almost find Hentai music videos a travesty of the art, but that's just me
:cry:

bloodyfang
Org Profile

Post by bloodyfang » Fri Aug 23, 2002 3:50 pm

imadude wrote:damn wonka wered u get that crazy ass pic on youre avatar from that looks like sumthin that should be on my wicked smile shirts
uhhh to quote temjin

temjin wrote: I think i just turned Dyslexic
An ocean of dust and randomly strung together pieces of hydrogen, serving no purpose other than allowing all of us to continue in our misery, doomed to an enternity of petty squabbles and meaningless ego trips, until the whole thing one day explodes and starts the whole shebang all over again. - Chaos_Angel

Idsynchrono_24
Org Profile

Post by Idsynchrono_24 » Fri Aug 23, 2002 3:51 pm

F6: Furry Female Fish Fornication For Freaks (-) <)<|

For the mutant aquaphiliac in you! It's twice the insanity of F3! Bestial intercourse at its best!

(-) <)<|
You'll learn about different people once you've been around longer. Like jbone, the whimsical grammar freak - Rozard

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”