ya love me ya hate me.....i forgot the rest (hentai vid)

This forum is to announce newly created/released anime music videos.
Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • All announced videos must have a corresponding entry in the AnimeMusicVideos.org database.
  • You may only make one new thread per week. If you have multiple videos to announce, either wait a week or add them to the same post.
Users that do not follow these rules may have their threads locked or removed without notice. It is recommended that all users read the sticky topics in this forum before posting.

ya love me ya hate me.....i forgot the rest (hentai vid)

Postby imadude » Fri Aug 23, 2002 2:25 am

do you like anime do you like hentai do you like aeminem if you answered yes to these 3 questions (or 2) then this is the vid for you its nuthin but full hardcore hentai action for four minutes and nineteen seconds if you want it get to me at yahoo messenger or AIM and if you dont well you dont it aint gonna burn me if you dont want it but hey ill burn myself anyway so since i said that im out like your dad when you were born
imadude

Postby imadude » Fri Aug 23, 2002 2:37 am

oh yeah forgot to put my aim address on profile oh well here it is (ive been up to late im making hentai vids need sleep but war going on outside must stay up so i can get sneak attack on friends with paintball gun)
imadude

Postby elrick » Fri Aug 23, 2002 2:41 am

Ya know, I almost find Hentai music videos a travesty of the art, but that's just me
All Purpose Sexual, Fan Boy Yaoi Yaoi
AMV's I think I make those.
Also known as RanChan, Founder of Studio Yygdrasil
elrick

Postby imadude » Fri Aug 23, 2002 2:44 am

i dont carem uch for em but i had all these hentai clips so i figured what the hell ynow oh yeah some hentai is helarious as hell
imadude

Postby Wonka » Fri Aug 23, 2002 2:44 am

elrick wrote:Ya know, I almost find Hentai music videos a travesty of the art, but that's just me

Lol, sombody takes all this a little too serious.
Wonka

Postby imadude » Fri Aug 23, 2002 2:46 am

damn wonka wered u get that crazy ass pic on youre avatar from that looks like sumthin that should be on my wicked smile shirts
imadude

Postby kthulhu » Fri Aug 23, 2002 4:19 am

Damn imadude, what happened to your punctuation keys?

I'm only half kidding.
I'm out...
kthulhu

Postby mexicanjunior » Fri Aug 23, 2002 2:33 pm

elrick wrote:Ya know, I almost find Hentai music videos a travesty of the art, but that's just me

:cry:
mexicanjunior

Postby bloodyfang » Fri Aug 23, 2002 3:50 pm

imadude wrote:damn wonka wered u get that crazy ass pic on youre avatar from that looks like sumthin that should be on my wicked smile shirts

uhhh to quote temjin

temjin wrote: I think i just turned Dyslexic
An ocean of dust and randomly strung together pieces of hydrogen, serving no purpose other than allowing all of us to continue in our misery, doomed to an enternity of petty squabbles and meaningless ego trips, until the whole thing one day explodes and starts the whole shebang all over again. - Chaos_Angel
bloodyfang

Postby Idsynchrono_24 » Fri Aug 23, 2002 3:51 pm

F6: Furry Female Fish Fornication For Freaks (-) <)<|

For the mutant aquaphiliac in you! It's twice the insanity of F3! Bestial intercourse at its best!

(-) <)<|
You'll learn about different people once you've been around longer. Like jbone, the whimsical grammar freak - Rozard
Idsynchrono_24

Return to AMV Announcements