Eden - Final Version

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
KojiUrashima
Org Profile

Eden - Final Version

Post by KojiUrashima » Tue Aug 20, 2002 3:37 pm

The final version of Eden (or final for AM at least) is up. http://www.animemusicvideos.org/legacy/video.php?v=9449

D/L and tell me what you think. It's MPEG-1 at about 30(?) megs.

KatsuyaMishima
Org Profile

RE: Eden - Final Version

Post by KatsuyaMishima » Thu Aug 22, 2002 7:41 pm

This video really show detail and is quite sad if u really watch wats goin on and it shows great amounts of drama and tragedy. :cry: I would definetley download this video if u like drama or even if u just want to see a good video. Go out and dowload it rite away!!! :D

KojiUrashima
Org Profile

heh

Post by KojiUrashima » Thu Aug 22, 2002 7:57 pm

Thanks Kats, you just made my day :D

FurryCurry
Org Profile

Post by FurryCurry » Fri Aug 23, 2002 4:38 am

A good, original effort.

Glad I downloaded it.

NTHT is a really well done show, but damn, some parts of it were hard to watch, due to the content.
Not everyone wishes to finish watching it who starts it, or they need a break from it for a while.

Keep working on that video quality, though. Yow! :?

KojiUrashima
Org Profile

Video Quality

Post by KojiUrashima » Fri Aug 23, 2002 11:58 am

Well, this is an MPEG encoded for VCD 1.0, so there's a little loss of quality there. And the tapes them selves are at least 5 years old. Not to mention they were recordable (and I recorded of some frank sanatra), and I recorded from DVD.

FurryCurry
Org Profile

Post by FurryCurry » Fri Aug 23, 2002 12:09 pm

Indeed, I wish you'd been able to rip the source directly to your hard drive from DVD.

I think your video would have been much better that way.

I appreciate all the trouble you went through to get it done at all, but most of the people who see it will never know that, and judge it only on what they see as the final project.

FurryCurry
Org Profile

Post by FurryCurry » Fri Aug 23, 2002 12:12 pm

BTW, registering a second account just to give yourself an opinion might be frowned upon by the community.

You'd never do such a thing, I'm sure. :shock:

KojiUrashima
Org Profile

yeah

Post by KojiUrashima » Fri Aug 23, 2002 12:26 pm

Yeah, and it's not like I can add opening text about what I went through to make this video. I fixed the vibration effect, so that shouldn't be a problem. And BTW that was my friend who I told to watch my video and write a review.

KojiUrashima
Org Profile

well...

Post by KojiUrashima » Fri Aug 23, 2002 12:28 pm

Actually, I could redo the whole thing, still leaving most of the elements in, I think it would look smoother because of the video quality, and I'd get a chance to second guess the entire video.

Hakura
Org Profile

Post by Hakura » Fri Aug 23, 2002 4:17 pm

Heh, I'm sure you saw my review, remember to come up with your own ideas for your next video.

This video is not orginal, yet almost a complete rip of of one of my own videos...heh...no need to further this, I said what needed to be said in the review I left you.

Thanks for the E-mail and yes you shouldn't have said that. I'm glad you took that sentace out of your video subscription.

That is all

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”