Soul 2 Soul Ver. 0.05 Alpha uploaded

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
KLin
Org Profile

Soul 2 Soul Ver. 0.05 Alpha uploaded

Post by KLin » Fri Jul 05, 2002 9:55 pm

Well I finished this awhile ago, but I didn't get the chance to upload it until now. I've been rather busy this Summer unfortunately. :/

Anyways, this is my fourth video and it features the Playstation Role-Playing Game "Persona 2: Eternal Punishment" set to Gasaraki's opening theme music "Message #9"

This is my first attempt at a video game music video, and at making a 'darker' video so opinions would be much appreciated.

It's zipped and in WMV format to conserve bandwidth space. (Host is only allowed 10 GB/month at most.) I do have a 40 MB MPEG version you can email me for an AIM or ICQ file send for that one if you really really want. People who want to see my other videos, especially the larger MPEG versions (Like my Lovesick Signs one, you'll have to try to get me to file send it to you as well, at least until I regain my student web server space.)

With that said, please enjoy.
ImageAbusing Anime since 2002Image

KLin
Org Profile

Oops, here's the link

Post by KLin » Fri Jul 05, 2002 10:01 pm

:oops: http://www.animemusicvideos.org/legacy/video.php?v=9166 :oops:

Still getting used to the new board, can you tell? :?
ImageAbusing Anime since 2002Image

MistyCaldwell
Org Profile

Post by MistyCaldwell » Fri Jul 05, 2002 11:34 pm

Hey, I still need to give you a review ^_~
Now's as good a time as any..let me check this new (to us) amv of yours out

Eek-1
Org Profile

Post by Eek-1 » Sat Jul 06, 2002 5:58 pm

0.05 Alpha? So how long will you decide to release the full retail version?

Another Q: Do u only accept reviews for MPG version, or you don't mind getting lower review scores (quality) based on your WMV?

KLin
Org Profile

Post by KLin » Sat Jul 06, 2002 8:13 pm

Well, nothing I make is going to be for retail. I'm not trying to profit off this or anything. Version numbers are there because I plan on improving all of my videos in the future. (Which to answer the question of 'when?' will probably as soon as I get Adobe Premiere) And I don't mind being rated on the WMVs as the utility I use to make /all/ of my videos thus far is Windows Movie Maker. (Despite how horrible it is for editing. :) The MPEGs I have are just direct conversions from the WMVs with a little bit of touch up so they look just a little bit cleaner. It's actually the /same/ quality, it's just a much larger file size and a different format so more people can view it, since everyone should be able to view MPEGs if nothing else. :) And because several people have prejudices against WMVs, which I totally understand. :D

KLin
Org Profile

Board bump

Post by KLin » Sun Jul 14, 2002 5:26 pm

Just a board bump to remind people I do have a new video up and available for download. It's only gotten a little over 100 downloads so I still haven't gone over the alloted bandwidth just yet. Maybe it's because it got bumped off the first page, so I'm boosting it back up to the top of the pile of posts. :D I'll keep it up for another week perhaps and then I'm going to rotate in the MPEG version of my Lovesick Signs Ver. 0.05 Beta video. So download Soul 2 Soul while you still can. :)

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”