anipike not updating

ZeWrestler
The Big Ragu
Org Profile

anipike not updating

Post by ZeWrestler » Fri Jul 05, 2002 3:22 pm

hey,

I still have problems submitting my link to anipike on friday. i've been trying to submit it for the past month now, and everytime i do, it wont allow me. Yes I've cleared my cache and everything. in addition to that, i've been keeping track of their new links for about 2-3 weeks now. They havn't changed it a bit. There have been no updates whats so ever. I also tried e-mailing them to volunteer for link weeding, and the e-mail address that they had on their site is no longer valid.

Does anyone know whats going on with anipike??

ZeWrestler
Computer games don't affect kids. I mean, if Pac Man affected us as kids, we'd all run around in a darkened room, munching pills, and listening to repetitive music~Kristian Wilson, CEO, Nintendo Gaming Corporation

Rini210
Org Profile

Post by Rini210 » Mon Jul 08, 2002 11:23 pm

Anipike takes about 2 or 3 weeks to actually get your link up, and even then it might not get on. I had to try twice to get my horrible site up there, so good luck w/you.

Castor Troy
Ryan Molina, A.C.E
Org Profile

Post by Castor Troy » Mon Jul 08, 2002 11:25 pm

Anipike.....

*Tightens fist*

:evil:
"You're ignoring everything, except what you want to hear.." - jbone

ZeWrestler
The Big Ragu
Org Profile

Post by ZeWrestler » Tue Jul 09, 2002 5:36 am

the thing is, there not taking new links at all, and they havn't updated thier site with anynew link in about 3-4 weeks now.
Computer games don't affect kids. I mean, if Pac Man affected us as kids, we'd all run around in a darkened room, munching pills, and listening to repetitive music~Kristian Wilson, CEO, Nintendo Gaming Corporation

Return to “General Anime”