AX AMV Gathering - Report

Announcement & discussion of Anime Music Video contests
Forum rules
Coordinators who fail to maintain necessary communication with entrants, or provide timey updates on results may be barred from announcing future events.
anneke
Org Profile

AX AMV Gathering - Report

Post by anneke » Thu Jul 04, 2002 10:24 am

Well last night people meet up for dinner at the Rock Bottom. I arrived at 7:20pm and found the place already quite full of people. My best friend ran off to get our AX badges, and I started to socialize.

I spent most of the evening talking with Julie/Karen. I also spoke with a nice couple from Studio Gaijin. Other people I remember talking with...

Castor Troy
Evil Veggeta
Alpha Omega Studios
Vlad

Brad Demoss and Ermac were also there.

Machine showed up and tried to surpise everyone, but I knew he was coming. Machine was also dressed very nice. (As compaired to the rest of us slobs). He also brought his camera and his Sex for Dummies book.

Some CDs were handed out, I'll be watching a few in a few minutes. Then I'm off to watch MIB2. Alot of the AMV creators actually watched MIB2 last night after the gathering, or so I heard.

Anneke

mexicanjunior
Org Profile

Re: AX AMV Gathering - Report

Post by mexicanjunior » Thu Jul 04, 2002 4:15 pm

anneke wrote:Machine showed up and tried to surpise everyone, but I knew he was coming. Machine was also dressed very nice. (As compaired to the rest of us slobs). He also brought his camera and his Sex for Dummies book.

Anneke
I swear he is the king of wearing suits for no reason. =P

AbsoluteDestiny
Org Profile

Post by AbsoluteDestiny » Thu Jul 04, 2002 4:49 pm

Yeah. but does he wear hats?

8)

paizuri
Org Profile

A sharp-dressed man?

Post by paizuri » Thu Jul 04, 2002 4:50 pm

Or sunglasses? 8)
My favorite video: Grilled Steak Trigun I LOVE THE COPS! Rargh!
I ain't 2 proud 2 beg! haha school rumble is great
Why do I always have the most preposterous sigs???
My current favorite thread. I'm a huge fan of GA-JAMMING.

jescaflowne
Org Profile

Post by jescaflowne » Thu Jul 04, 2002 10:39 pm

Unfortunately work didn't get out early enough for me to make it. So hope to see everyone tomorrow at the amv panel (and the contest, of course).

Lataz!

Castor Troy
Ryan Molina, A.C.E
Org Profile

Post by Castor Troy » Thu Jul 04, 2002 11:50 pm

It was alot of fun and I apologize that EvilVegettoZ and I couldn't stay around longer since our other friends had arrangements to play DDR. Hope to see you all at the panel tommorow and after the contest and hope you enjoy my cds :)

I wonder if Machine will post the footage he recorded of me being afraid of Maboroshi :lol:
"You're ignoring everything, except what you want to hear.." - jbone

MaboroshiStudio
Org Profile

Post by MaboroshiStudio » Fri Jul 05, 2002 1:58 am

Castor Troy wrote:It was alot of fun and I apologize that EvilVegettoZ and I couldn't stay around longer since our other friends had arrangements to play DDR. Hope to see you all at the panel tommorow and after the contest and hope you enjoy my cds :)

I wonder if Machine will post the footage he recorded of me being afraid of Maboroshi :lol:
May you be publically caned for your massive trolling sins Castor! After that you must watch every EVA video created with the Clockwork Orange eye thingies! After that... hmmm be subjected to flashing pictures / video of Pokemon. Then maybe... you will be forgiven.

LOL
P.S. I was joking about everything expect the public caning! muwhahaaa

EvilVegettoZ
Org Profile

Post by EvilVegettoZ » Fri Jul 05, 2002 12:44 pm

Todays the big day...The AX AMV Contest....=D...I can't wait!....I'll see you all at the panel today!......See ya there!...

Return to “AMV Contests”