My first attempt

Feedback on betas & works in progress

Moderator: Forum moderators

Laughing_Man
Org Profile

Post by Laughing_Man » Thu Jul 04, 2002 2:34 pm

flint_the_dwarf wrote:Hey hey hey, can't we all just... get along? Now let's all put our dictionaries away and talk like real people. But Laughing_Man, cmon, do you seriously think people post just to raise the number by their name. Some people I could believe that of... -*cough* you- but most people post because they have a reason..
Was that last part needed?? If you're going to preach about not voicing my opinion in that manner, then why would you?

The fact of the matter is that he was still overly rude about it, I of course didn't know he was always like that as someone else pointed out. Now the only reason this continued was because of his slanderous post towards me, eye for an eye. I honestly think what he and I said was all in good fun though, unless people around here are actually as touchy as they make themselves out to be.

FoolThemAll
Org Profile

Post by FoolThemAll » Thu Jul 04, 2002 8:27 pm

:!: :!: :!:

Good Lord, what have I done?! Will there be no end to the suffering I have caused? :twisted:

It was a pretty careless mistake, though. Sorry again. :oops:

Flint the Dwarf
Org Profile

Post by Flint the Dwarf » Thu Jul 04, 2002 10:42 pm

Nah I'm j/k man. I must admit I wanted to see how you reacted. Don't worry you passed =). Didn't mean to sound like a hypocrite there.

And don't worry 'bout it FoolThemAll, if I ever get around to it I'll review your vid but I've got two more on my list first. You didn't really cause any dissent, we're all grown up here.

Return to “Works in Progress”