Shonen Productions presents Eva Potential

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
ShonenDizzyCow
Org Profile

Shonen Productions presents Eva Potential

Post by ShonenDizzyCow » Tue Aug 20, 2002 12:37 am

I was actually going to start this post with "on this uneventful day" but I instead I just found out that I've won the best trailer award from the Senpai Productiosn contest, so on this minor eventful day, I’ve decided to release another video of mine, after a brief absence of new videos.

Shonen Productions Presents:
Title : Eva Potential
Song : The Lady’s Got Potential
Anime : Evangelion

It is an upbeat Evita – Eva crossover action/parody/fun/story video. The video was made over a period of 4 months, and it took roughly about 120 editing hours to create. Full video details, description and link is here.

Happy watching and reviewing! ;)

Oh and Klinky, you'll probably want to check this one out. It features a character that starts with "M".

Enjoy!

fellowhoodlum
Org Profile

Post by fellowhoodlum » Tue Aug 20, 2002 12:54 am

Yaay downloaded. (coughcoughcough) c.c;

ShonenDizzyCow
Org Profile

Post by ShonenDizzyCow » Tue Aug 20, 2002 8:04 am

Oh and I should add a little note that it is recommeded to read at least the first half of the video description if you are not farmilar with the song due to it's uh..........complex nature? :mrgreen:

KojiUrashima
Org Profile

^.^

Post by KojiUrashima » Tue Aug 20, 2002 3:39 pm

Your icon... it's Kirk... yay

ShonenDizzyCow
Org Profile

Post by ShonenDizzyCow » Sat Aug 24, 2002 10:16 am

*meanwhile getting back on topic*

*sdc sits quietly and patiently to see if there are any additional reviews or comments, after like 300 downloads, before making any further assumptions* :roll:

RichLather
Location: Lancaster, OH Position: One of the Elder Statesmen of the .org
Org Profile

Post by RichLather » Sat Aug 24, 2002 3:48 pm

I will be happy to leave you an opinion on it.

Wish I had an available download to ask in exchange...I could ask the nearly 200 folks who've done so and not left an opinion... :D

Chaos Angel
Org Profile

Post by Chaos Angel » Sat Aug 24, 2002 4:16 pm

OMG, that song is awesome. I've got to see if I can find that floating around somewhere.

As for the video itself, to anyone reading this that hasn't downloaded it yet, get it. Get it now!!
Fragile and Frail | Summertime

I'm not a vegetarian because I enjoy eating cute animals.

ShonenDizzyCow
Org Profile

Post by ShonenDizzyCow » Sat Aug 24, 2002 11:18 pm

RichLather, thanks in advance, and thanks Chaos Angel, glad you enjoyed the vid.

Just a small note Chaos, I'm not sure if you were quite finished with your review or not, so I didn't reply just yet, as there seemed to be some missing text from the end of the 'good' section? ^_^;

KojiUrashima
Org Profile

^.^

Post by KojiUrashima » Sun Aug 25, 2002 9:57 pm

I have a comment... KIRK!!!!!. Ok, Just for that peice of jack-assieness, I feel I owe you an opinion ^.^

BigName
Org Profile

Post by BigName » Wed Aug 28, 2002 3:20 am

That video was good on so many levels... long live el presidente Ikari Gendo!

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”