Corbo Bash 2002!!!

Convention Meetups, Socials, and Events
Forum rules
If posting about a specific convention, please mention the year along with its name in the title.
StealthVisions
Org Profile

Corbo Bash 2002!!!

Post by StealthVisions » Mon Jul 01, 2002 11:02 am

WOOT! THe Corbo Bash 2002 thread is reborn!!! We should actually start to take down who is bringing what sometime in the next two weeks...yea, I should get a job too...you know...so that I can attend Otakon. :?

paizuri
Org Profile

Jiggly Piggly Wiggly Goodness

Post by paizuri » Mon Jul 01, 2002 11:06 am

It's like there's a Corbo Bash in my pants every night! Except there isn't. But I can always dream...

Kusoyaro
LEGENDARY!!!
Org Profile

Post by Kusoyaro » Mon Jul 01, 2002 11:58 am

There's a good chance my girlfriend (and her older sis) will be at Otakon this year, which means there's a good chance I'll be at Sober Bash 2002 instead--which will still take place in the same room as Corbo Bash 2002, but minus the massive drinking on my part. Just a three-wise-men or two :P
I have no idea how to use this new forum.

paizuri
Org Profile

Bah humbug

Post by paizuri » Mon Jul 01, 2002 2:17 pm

Kusoyaro wrote:There's a good chance my girlfriend (and her older sis) will be at Otakon this year, which means there's a good chance I'll be at Sober Bash 2002 instead--which will still take place in the same room as Corbo Bash 2002, but minus the massive drinking on my part. Just a three-wise-men or two :P
Yah! *Wh-pow!* RAWHIDE! Yah! RAWHIDE! *Wh-pow*

(For those who may be confused by the textual sound-effects, *Wh-pow* is the sound a whip makes when striking subservient Kusoyaros.)

moooooo
Org Profile

Post by moooooo » Mon Jul 01, 2002 4:18 pm

that icon of paizui moving around is bound to give someone a seizure

Kusoyaro
LEGENDARY!!!
Org Profile

Post by Kusoyaro » Tue Jul 02, 2002 9:06 am

Heh. Now it's almost certain that she'll be there. She doesn't mind me drinking a bit as long as I don't get *completely* piss-faced, and I'm able to drive her back to my place at the end of the night :) She doesn't plan to drink though. I asked her if she minded being surrounded by drunken buffoons, and her reply was something like "Er...I'll just bring a book to read in the corner."

I'm actually more concerned about Charlene disapproving of me getting drunk around her little sis.
I have no idea how to use this new forum.

StealthVisions
Org Profile

Its like Paizuri is in EVERYONE'S pants

Post by StealthVisions » Tue Jul 02, 2002 2:16 pm

Don't worry Hsien, my gf will be there too, probably not getting shitfaced...and depending on what my doctor says, I may not be able to get shitfaced, but just promote everyone getting shitfaced...so perhaps the four of us can all just make fun of Tom...that should be pretty easy, and I'm sure Mike, Bob, and hell just about everyone else will join in too... :lol:

moooooo
Org Profile

Post by moooooo » Tue Jul 02, 2002 4:34 pm

making fun of tom...sounds like a plan.
Are you down with the sound of the Devil's town?

Gigundous
Org Profile

Post by Gigundous » Tue Jul 02, 2002 7:46 pm

:oops: :wink: :x :? :) :( :o :lol: 8) :shock: :D :!: :?: :idea: :arrow: :wink: These things piss me off......... i wish i there was a killing yourself slowly with red hot knives emoticon, thats the only one able to describe the anguish i feel thinking that someone uses these damn things to talk with..... In a grumpy mood if you didn't guess... Rule one of corbo is anyone who is wearing sandals with white socks at the con will be punished.... i haven't thought of something yet but i will soon...... yes even if their cosplaying, atleast make the character your dressing as more fashion conscious for christs sake.... ok heres the punishment, we all must beat them with our con bags yelling, Damn you and your socks!

Grumpy as shit

paizuri
Org Profile

Panty fetishism

Post by paizuri » Wed Jul 03, 2002 11:49 am

Well what if they wear sandals with white panty hose? Because some people may not feel like shaving their legs and will use the panty hose to mask their excessive leg hair! Surely you can't punish people for that!
My favorite video: Grilled Steak Trigun I LOVE THE COPS! Rargh!
I ain't 2 proud 2 beg! haha school rumble is great
Why do I always have the most preposterous sigs???
My current favorite thread. I'm a huge fan of GA-JAMMING.

Return to “Anime Conventions”