Jigoku No Video has entered the 21st Century

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
RichLather
Location: Lancaster, OH Position: One of the Elder Statesmen of the .org
Org Profile

Jigoku No Video has entered the 21st Century

Post by RichLather » Fri Aug 16, 2002 6:08 pm

I am at work, and cannot get to the FTP site, but I feel safe in saying that two of my music videos have been uploaded and are now available for download (wincing in anticipation of Thunderbolts of Wrongitude--Marc, don't leave me hanging).

I put my most recent one, "Crush 'Em" up along with "Everything to Everyone". Here's the links:

Don't Crush That Bubblegum; Hand Me The Pliers

Zenigata's Tribute

I know some (hell, most) of y'all who DL these will simply remain mute leeches, but I sure would appreciate some opinions added to the profile entries.

More AMVs are to come as quickly as a herd of turtles (56K is the bane of my existence). Oh, and bonus points to the cogniscenti who understand the reference in the first title.

RichLather
Org Profile

Post by RichLather » Fri Aug 16, 2002 6:11 pm

OK, just checked the links... I don't know why it isn't simply heading to the FTP site, but I was sure to add the login info to the comments so it would take only a few more seconds to cut-and-paste the address into your friendly neighborhood FTP program.

Damn, this was a bit easier when it was only a pair of VCRs... :roll:

RichLather
Org Profile

"Hello me, it's me again..."

Post by RichLather » Fri Aug 16, 2002 7:28 pm

Download links are FIXED!

They are no longer indirect, and they do work. I'm DL'ing the Zenigata video now.

Big thanks to the unsuspecting LeathalAnime whose URLs for his most recent videos gave me the information I needed to make the fix.

RichLather
Org Profile

Post by RichLather » Fri Aug 16, 2002 7:41 pm

OK, one more note... just DL'ed the Zenigata Tribute, and I -am- aware that the video is incomplete. My guess is the upload did not finish before my automatic modem hangup kicked in (I hate having to leave uploads unattended when I go to work).

So, looks like I gotta re-upload the whole damn thing. :oops:

RichLather
Org Profile

Post by RichLather » Sat Aug 17, 2002 2:42 pm

Zenigata's Tribute is re-uploaded, and I also sent one more:

Send Maya My Love ...my one and only drama/romance video using My Youth in Arcadia.

RichLather
Org Profile

Post by RichLather » Sat Aug 17, 2002 3:02 pm

And it wouldn't be a Rich Lather release day if there weren't issues...

Methinks that Send Maya My Love got severely truncated during upload--I think only :59 is there. Grumble. Another wasted several hours...

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”