2 For 1 Deal : While Supplies Last

This forum is for people who want to give and receive feedback on videos listed in the catalog, and for getting feedback on beta videos.
Forum rules
  • All videos posted in this forum, except for works in progress (WIP), must have a corresponding entry in the a-m-v.org database
  • Keep in mind that this is for Opinion Exchange. If you make a topic asking for an opinion, please offer an opinion in return
  • Giving out free opinions is always encouraged
  • When starting a new topic, please put 1:1, 2:1, etc... or WIP somewhere in the title
    • For example, 2:1 means "I will give you 2 opinions for every 1 you give me"

Postby Flint the Dwarf » Tue Jul 02, 2002 6:55 pm

Woah I didn't know you were here NeoGohan. Yeah if there's one Linkinball vid to see it's his trust me. I'm about to write my review on it right now. Which is unusual for me cuz I don't usually review DBZ vids period.
Flint the Dwarf

Postby Wonka » Tue Jul 02, 2002 6:58 pm

leathelanime , both of your opinions are up. Thank you very much for your time and your opinion ^_^

least, yours is coming up shortly.
Wonka

Postby NeoGohan » Tue Jul 02, 2002 7:03 pm

flint_the_dwarf wrote:Woah I didn't know you were here NeoGohan. Yeah if there's one Linkinball vid to see it's his trust me. I'm about to write my review on it right now. Which is unusual for me cuz I don't usually review DBZ vids period.

w33t.. got 3 for one now. ^_^

Wonka, your review is up.
Hansi Kürsch, André Olbrich, <s>Thomen Stauch</s>, Marcus Siepen.
Together, they are <A href=http://www.blind-guardian.com><b>BLIND GUARDIAN</b></a>
NeoGohan

Postby Wonka » Tue Jul 02, 2002 7:31 pm

leastsuspected, your opinion is up. I apologize about the length, but it was just such a short video that I realy couldnt find that much to write about. But remember, I still owe you 1 more review, so if you would like to link me to an FTP, of just hold onto it for some other time, you are more than welcome. Thanks for your time :mrgreen:

Neo, my goat loving little man, your up next.
Thank you very much for your review and your time ^_^
Wonka

Postby Flint the Dwarf » Tue Jul 02, 2002 8:08 pm

A bit off topic here. Hey NeoGohan, curious about that banner. The robed guy on the front there is Allanon, a Druid... what album is that? I hadn't heard them mention anything from Shannara in their music so far. I actually re-drew that picture once so that's why I recognized it.... And I have the book :P .
Flint the Dwarf

Postby NeoGohan » Tue Jul 02, 2002 8:20 pm

flint_the_dwarf wrote:A bit off topic here. Hey NeoGohan, curious about that banner. The robed guy on the front there is Allanon, a Druid... what album is that? I hadn't heard them mention anything from Shannara in their music so far. I actually re-drew that picture once so that's why I recognized it.... And I have the book :P .

Really? I had thought it was just Blind Guardian's mascot.. the Guardian. It's off the cover of the "Follow the Blind" CD by them.
Together, they are <A href=http://www.blind-guardian.com><b>BLIND GUARDIAN</b></a>
NeoGohan

Postby Flint the Dwarf » Tue Jul 02, 2002 10:33 pm

Heh, nah actually it's from the cover of a book called The WishSong of Shannara by Terry Brooks. The book is the third of a trilogy. I notice Blind Guardian includes a lot of books in their songs. Mainly Lord of the Rings, Arthurian books like A Once and Future King, many more. That's part of the reason I like them so much.
Flint the Dwarf

Postby NeoGohan » Tue Jul 02, 2002 10:46 pm

flint_the_dwarf wrote:Heh, nah actually it's from the cover of a book called The WishSong of Shannara by Terry Brooks. The book is the third of a trilogy. I notice Blind Guardian includes a lot of books in their songs. Mainly Lord of the Rings, Arthurian books like A Once and Future King, many more. That's part of the reason I like them so much.

Ooooooh yeah. I actually have the book "The Sword of Shannara". Wow.. freaky.. I bought it about 8 years ago at a yard sale... never read a page of it. Guess thats part of what they call "destiny". =]
NeoGohan

Postby Flint the Dwarf » Tue Jul 02, 2002 11:15 pm

Lol, wow that is freaky. And that's the first book too. You should read it, maybe there's something from some Blind Guardian songs that will make more sense now.
Flint the Dwarf

Postby alternatefutures » Tue Jul 02, 2002 11:31 pm

Your review is completed sir. Please no hurt!
alternatefutures

THE FTP!!!!

Postby Hitori » Wed Jul 03, 2002 10:21 am

Here ya go Wanka, this is the ftp server ip address.

Username: AMV
PASSWORD: AMVORG

The "Memories of Eva" vid was the one I sent to AX and didn't make it. No real spoilers but just kinda like a preview to NGE.

The "Here Comes the Sun" vid was send to MindWarp and got Honorable Mention for Best Horror. This too has no real spoilers and basically a preview to Ghost in the Shell and Blood: The Last Vampire.

The Choice is yours! :wink:

Your review is coming up and will be posted shortly.
Hitori

Postby Wonka » Wed Jul 03, 2002 5:48 pm

Awsome. Thanks to everyone who has posted a review, all of your respective review I owe you will be up some time tonight (barring the Org dosnt crash again ;) )
Wonka

Postby Wonka » Sat Jul 06, 2002 12:26 am

Yo Neo, your reviews are up you sexy thang ;)

leastsuspected, yours will be up shortly. Thanks for your patience ^_^
Wonka

Postby Hitori » Thu Jul 11, 2002 4:57 pm

I am a very patient person Wonka. :wink:
Hitori

Previous

Return to Opinion Exchange