The Worst Love Hina!

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
You choose Sam,the rest
Org Profile

The Worst Love Hina!

Post by You choose Sam,the rest » Fri Aug 16, 2002 6:02 pm

Anime: Love hina
Song: Oops! I did it again

Its the worst video ever made!

http://www.animemusicvideos.org/legacy/ ... hp?v=10300

RichLather
Location: Lancaster, OH Position: One of the Elder Statesmen of the .org
Org Profile

Post by RichLather » Fri Aug 16, 2002 6:20 pm

OK, you've intrigued me...

(watching partial download)

Hey, truth in advertising, buster! This is not the worst Love Hina video! It's actually halfway decent. There're LinkinBall AMVs that are not fit to lick the boots of this work.

(watches entire download)

Now I'm pissed! It's actually all right! The lip synch is dead-on in spots, if you overlook the costume changes every cut.

I'm sorry, but you're going to have to put a lot less effort into your videos if you want them to truly suck! The nerve... (or NERV, even)

The Idea Factory
Org Profile

Post by The Idea Factory » Fri Aug 16, 2002 7:37 pm

What's so bad about THAT? :)
We give out ideas, so you don't have to!

KLin
Org Profile

Post by KLin » Fri Aug 16, 2002 8:52 pm

You know, your video description can apply to just about all 4 of my first videos (save the last sentence) ;_;

No, but seriously a good deal can be done in 9 hours and a good amount of effort used if you know what you're doing. :D *goes in to change the effort score*

And people shouldn't be surprised the lip synch is good because for those who don't know, WuWu is considered the King of AMV trailers. :D

ANTDrakko
Org Profile

FiNALLY

Post by ANTDrakko » Sat Aug 17, 2002 7:48 am

FiNALLY someone called him WuWu, jeez, I've been away for 2 months, I come back, and nobody calls him that. Hehe, NOW I feel back at home :D 8)

leathelanime
Org Profile

Post by leathelanime » Sat Aug 17, 2002 7:50 am

I remember when you sent me the Demo Wuwu It was good!Now im gonna check....I hate britney spears....But my love for her body has great Power!!!

::downloads::

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”