2 For 1 Deal : While Supplies Last

Feedback on betas & works in progress

Moderator: Forum moderators

NeoGohan
Org Profile

Post by NeoGohan » Tue Jul 02, 2002 8:20 pm

flint_the_dwarf wrote:A bit off topic here. Hey NeoGohan, curious about that banner. The robed guy on the front there is Allanon, a Druid... what album is that? I hadn't heard them mention anything from Shannara in their music so far. I actually re-drew that picture once so that's why I recognized it.... And I have the book :P .
Really? I had thought it was just Blind Guardian's mascot.. the Guardian. It's off the cover of the "Follow the Blind" CD by them.

Flint the Dwarf
Org Profile

Post by Flint the Dwarf » Tue Jul 02, 2002 10:33 pm

Heh, nah actually it's from the cover of a book called The WishSong of Shannara by Terry Brooks. The book is the third of a trilogy. I notice Blind Guardian includes a lot of books in their songs. Mainly Lord of the Rings, Arthurian books like A Once and Future King, many more. That's part of the reason I like them so much.

NeoGohan
Org Profile

Post by NeoGohan » Tue Jul 02, 2002 10:46 pm

flint_the_dwarf wrote:Heh, nah actually it's from the cover of a book called The WishSong of Shannara by Terry Brooks. The book is the third of a trilogy. I notice Blind Guardian includes a lot of books in their songs. Mainly Lord of the Rings, Arthurian books like A Once and Future King, many more. That's part of the reason I like them so much.
Ooooooh yeah. I actually have the book "The Sword of Shannara". Wow.. freaky.. I bought it about 8 years ago at a yard sale... never read a page of it. Guess thats part of what they call "destiny". =]

Flint the Dwarf
Org Profile

Post by Flint the Dwarf » Tue Jul 02, 2002 11:15 pm

Lol, wow that is freaky. And that's the first book too. You should read it, maybe there's something from some Blind Guardian songs that will make more sense now.

alternatefutures
Org Profile

Post by alternatefutures » Tue Jul 02, 2002 11:31 pm

Your review is completed sir. Please no hurt!

Hitori
Org Profile

THE FTP!!!!

Post by Hitori » Wed Jul 03, 2002 10:21 am

Here ya go Wanka, this is the ftp server ip address.

Username: AMV
PASSWORD: AMVORG

The "Memories of Eva" vid was the one I sent to AX and didn't make it. No real spoilers but just kinda like a preview to NGE.

The "Here Comes the Sun" vid was send to MindWarp and got Honorable Mention for Best Horror. This too has no real spoilers and basically a preview to Ghost in the Shell and Blood: The Last Vampire.

The Choice is yours! :wink:

Your review is coming up and will be posted shortly.

Wonka
Org Profile

Post by Wonka » Wed Jul 03, 2002 5:48 pm

Awsome. Thanks to everyone who has posted a review, all of your respective review I owe you will be up some time tonight (barring the Org dosnt crash again ;) )

Wonka
Org Profile

Post by Wonka » Sat Jul 06, 2002 12:26 am

Yo Neo, your reviews are up you sexy thang ;)

leastsuspected, yours will be up shortly. Thanks for your patience ^_^

Hitori
Org Profile

Post by Hitori » Thu Jul 11, 2002 4:57 pm

I am a very patient person Wonka. :wink:

Return to “Works in Progress”