The Worst Love Hina!

This forum is to announce newly created/released anime music videos.
Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • All announced videos must have a corresponding entry in the AnimeMusicVideos.org database.
  • You may only make one new thread per week. If you have multiple videos to announce, either wait a week or add them to the same post.
Users that do not follow these rules may have their threads locked or removed without notice. It is recommended that all users read the sticky topics in this forum before posting.

The Worst Love Hina!

Postby You choose Sam,the rest » Fri Aug 16, 2002 6:02 pm

Anime: Love hina
Song: Oops! I did it again

Its the worst video ever made!

http://www.animemusicvideos.org/legacy/ ... hp?v=10300
You choose Sam,the rest

Postby RichLather » Fri Aug 16, 2002 6:20 pm

OK, you've intrigued me...

(watching partial download)

Hey, truth in advertising, buster! This is not the worst Love Hina video! It's actually halfway decent. There're LinkinBall AMVs that are not fit to lick the boots of this work.

(watches entire download)

Now I'm pissed! It's actually all right! The lip synch is dead-on in spots, if you overlook the costume changes every cut.

I'm sorry, but you're going to have to put a lot less effort into your videos if you want them to truly suck! The nerve... (or NERV, even)
RichLather

Location: Lancaster, OH Position: One of the Elder Statesmen of the .org

Postby The Idea Factory » Fri Aug 16, 2002 7:37 pm

What's so bad about THAT? :)
We give out ideas, so you don't have to!
The Idea Factory

Postby KLin » Fri Aug 16, 2002 8:52 pm

You know, your video description can apply to just about all 4 of my first videos (save the last sentence) ;_;

No, but seriously a good deal can be done in 9 hours and a good amount of effort used if you know what you're doing. :D *goes in to change the effort score*

And people shouldn't be surprised the lip synch is good because for those who don't know, WuWu is considered the King of AMV trailers. :D
KLin

FiNALLY

Postby ANTDrakko » Sat Aug 17, 2002 7:48 am

FiNALLY someone called him WuWu, jeez, I've been away for 2 months, I come back, and nobody calls him that. Hehe, NOW I feel back at home :D 8)
ANTDrakko

Postby leathelanime » Sat Aug 17, 2002 7:50 am

I remember when you sent me the Demo Wuwu It was good!Now im gonna check....I hate britney spears....But my love for her body has great Power!!!

::downloads::
leathelanime

Return to AMV Announcements