new music vid released...finally!

This forum is to announce newly created/released anime music videos.
Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • All announced videos must have a corresponding entry in the AnimeMusicVideos.org database.
  • You may only make one new thread per week. If you have multiple videos to announce, either wait a week or add them to the same post.
Users that do not follow these rules may have their threads locked or removed without notice. It is recommended that all users read the sticky topics in this forum before posting.

Postby mexicanjunior » Wed Aug 14, 2002 8:12 pm

Petro wrote:
mexicanjunior wrote:
Petro wrote:What series is she from? What's it about?

I think she's a Streetfighter character. Damn good one too. :D

Which Street Fighter series? There were so many of them that I never bothered watching them since I didn't know which ones were worth it. ^^;

SF Alpha I believe. I think she was also in the SF Alpha anime movie.
mexicanjunior

Postby bloodyfang » Wed Aug 14, 2002 8:21 pm

I'm a sakura fanboy now ^_^
An ocean of dust and randomly strung together pieces of hydrogen, serving no purpose other than allowing all of us to continue in our misery, doomed to an enternity of petty squabbles and meaningless ego trips, until the whole thing one day explodes and starts the whole shebang all over again. - Chaos_Angel
bloodyfang

kono hentai yarou!

Postby KLin » Wed Aug 14, 2002 8:32 pm

*see subject*
yarou!
KLin

Good

Postby Clara Yuri Asaki » Thu Aug 15, 2002 2:05 pm

It's nice to know that everyone changed their minds about this signature. It's cool and I don't see what all of your problems were to begin with. Maybe it's huge, but it doesn't take more than a second my 56k to get it. :)

Sakura was first introduced in the game Street Fighter Alpha 2. She's appeared in many Capcom fighting games since then. So, of course she would be in the Street Fighter Alpha anime. Not much of a major role, sadly, but she was there. :wink:

:evil: AND NO ONE BETTER EVER MENTION CARTOON IN ANY ANIME PLACE AGIAN!!! :twisted:

Onana! :D
Clara Yuri Asaki

Location: Where the Goddesses sleep in each other's arms peacefully... Loves: Shoujo-Ai and Yuri

Postby Petro » Thu Aug 15, 2002 3:23 pm

Why not shrink the picture and make it your avitar? I'm sure a lot of people would like that ~_^
My Profile There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary and those who don't.
Petro

Location: In the Nuclear Blast Zone of Washington DC, Virginia

Postby Folken Lacour de Fanel » Thu Aug 15, 2002 6:51 pm

I don´t want to talk , i want to download!!! :?
Folken Lacour de Fanel

YES! Let's download!

Postby Clara Yuri Asaki » Thu Aug 15, 2002 9:16 pm

:D Yes, let us download Digital_Sakura's SUPER-COOL-INSANE Anime Music Vids! :)
Clara Yuri Asaki

Location: Where the Goddesses sleep in each other's arms peacefully... Loves: Shoujo-Ai and Yuri

Postby Digital_Sakura » Thu Aug 15, 2002 11:16 pm

wow!I figured out how to make an awsome pic into an avatar,so now I won't have to use that "huge" pic that some people were complaining about :evil: ,hehehe,well...now that I've got a lil pic of Sakura,I can now say..I have an avatar,yay ^_^!Clara Yuri Asaki?you posted last...are you new here?haven't seen you around,just wonderin',so please reply if possible,arigato :)

Digital_Sakura
"A new Era has begun...Are you ready?" - Quoted September 6th of 2001 by Digital_Sakura
Digital_Sakura

Postby vincentpricemil » Fri Aug 16, 2002 2:52 am

She came in during SF alpha i think. One of the best Ryu clones Capcom came up with
vincentpricemil

Postby Petro » Fri Aug 16, 2002 9:59 am

*plans search for SF Alpha at blockbuster*
My Profile There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary and those who don't.
Petro

Location: In the Nuclear Blast Zone of Washington DC, Virginia

Hello

Postby Clara Yuri Asaki » Fri Aug 16, 2002 4:09 pm

Yes, Digital_Sakura, I'm new to this place, but I'm not new to your work. I've seen your vids, and I must say, they're really cool! :D Keep it up and go for it! :)

--------------

Sakura a clone of Ryu? No way! She's his #1 fan! Despite her attemps to fight just like Ryu, they both fight very differently. She came in on Street Fighter Alpha 2, by the way. :)
Image Image Image
- ^_^ Love and more love! ^_^ -
Clara Yuri Asaki

Postby §_Akuma_§ » Fri Aug 16, 2002 5:26 pm

i thought Street Fighter Alpha the movie was fucking great but then theres Street Fighter 2 The Animated Movie, NOW THATS A GOOD MOVIE!! lol ya i know im a Street Fighter freak! in order my fav. Street Fighter movie's/series are:
Street Fighter 2 The Animated Movie.....then it does to Street Fighter Alpha.......and then Street Fighter 2v

all of them are great but thats the order i like them the most. ^_^
<a href="http://www.animemusicvideos.org/members/members_myprofile.php?user_id=13690">======§ Akuma §======
2006 § Akuma § Productions</a>
§_Akuma_§

Previous

Return to AMV Announcements