new music vid released...finally!

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
Folken Lacour de Fanel
Org Profile

Post by Folken Lacour de Fanel » Thu Aug 15, 2002 6:51 pm

I don´t want to talk , i want to download!!! :?

Clara Yuri Asaki
Location: Where the Goddesses sleep in each other's arms peacefully... Loves: Shoujo-Ai and Yuri
Org Profile

YES! Let's download!

Post by Clara Yuri Asaki » Thu Aug 15, 2002 9:16 pm

:D Yes, let us download Digital_Sakura's SUPER-COOL-INSANE Anime Music Vids! :)

Digital_Sakura
Org Profile

Post by Digital_Sakura » Thu Aug 15, 2002 11:16 pm

wow!I figured out how to make an awsome pic into an avatar,so now I won't have to use that "huge" pic that some people were complaining about :evil: ,hehehe,well...now that I've got a lil pic of Sakura,I can now say..I have an avatar,yay ^_^!Clara Yuri Asaki?you posted last...are you new here?haven't seen you around,just wonderin',so please reply if possible,arigato :)

Digital_Sakura
"A new Era has begun...Are you ready?" - Quoted September 6th of 2001 by Digital_Sakura

vincentpricemil
Org Profile

Post by vincentpricemil » Fri Aug 16, 2002 2:52 am

She came in during SF alpha i think. One of the best Ryu clones Capcom came up with

Petro
Location: In the Nuclear Blast Zone of Washington DC, Virginia
Org Profile

Post by Petro » Fri Aug 16, 2002 9:59 am

*plans search for SF Alpha at blockbuster*
My Profile There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary and those who don't.

Clara Yuri Asaki
Location: Where the Goddesses sleep in each other's arms peacefully... Loves: Shoujo-Ai and Yuri
Org Profile

Hello

Post by Clara Yuri Asaki » Fri Aug 16, 2002 4:09 pm

Yes, Digital_Sakura, I'm new to this place, but I'm not new to your work. I've seen your vids, and I must say, they're really cool! :D Keep it up and go for it! :)

--------------

Sakura a clone of Ryu? No way! She's his #1 fan! Despite her attemps to fight just like Ryu, they both fight very differently. She came in on Street Fighter Alpha 2, by the way. :)
Image Image Image
- ^_^ Love and more love! ^_^ -

§_Akuma_§
Org Profile

Post by §_Akuma_§ » Fri Aug 16, 2002 5:26 pm

i thought Street Fighter Alpha the movie was fucking great but then theres Street Fighter 2 The Animated Movie, NOW THATS A GOOD MOVIE!! lol ya i know im a Street Fighter freak! in order my fav. Street Fighter movie's/series are:
Street Fighter 2 The Animated Movie.....then it does to Street Fighter Alpha.......and then Street Fighter 2v

all of them are great but thats the order i like them the most. ^_^
<a href="http://www.animemusicvideos.org/members ... r_id=13690">======§ Akuma §======
2006 § Akuma § Productions</a>

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”