Techno AMVs

Feedback on betas & works in progress

Moderator: Forum moderators

otakuscotty
Org Profile

Post by otakuscotty » Sun Aug 11, 2002 1:33 am

ooooohhhh... Muchas Arigato everyone!! Huggles to the ladys and high fives to the guys! Now i've been dircted accordinly i can dance the funky chicken to some good 'ol hip grinding thumpin. oooohhhyeeeaaahhhh!
spPANDAforpresedentofUSA2004.org

UncleMilo
Org Profile

Post by UncleMilo » Sun Aug 11, 2002 6:48 am

Try my "Outsider" video

It is a Lain AMV done to Chumbawamba's "Outsider"

-Uncle Milo
There are two kinds of people in this world:
Those who divide people into two kinds of groups
and those who don't.

SarahtheBoring
Org Profile

Post by SarahtheBoring » Sun Aug 11, 2002 12:49 pm

< shameless plug >

The video I have up right now, although it's not spectacular (it's my first video, redone a bit), is ...what d'you call it. Trip-hop, I guess. Which is under the same general food group. ;)

So if you have some extra time you may want to check that out.

< / shameless plug >

ErMaC
The Man who puts the "E" in READFAG
Org Profile

Post by ErMaC » Thu Aug 15, 2002 1:15 am

OK VegettoEX already made a disclaimer that he doesn't know much about techno so I'll forgive him.

However several of you need to know that just because something is "techno" doesn't mean "electronic". There are plenty of electronic music genres (too many in fact) and Techno is only one of them, and it's not the largest, not by a long shot. Trance, House, and to some extent Drum & Bass have it beaten out by a large margin.

Techno itself is an offshoot of house music. A good bit about it can be found here.

There's a good breakdown of various musical genres over at Wikipedia and if you would like to familiarize yourself with them I'd recommend giving it a read.

hmmm I notice they don't have a definition for 2Step yet... Maybe I should go do some reason on that as I really dig 2Step.

Pie Row Maniac
Org Profile

Post by Pie Row Maniac » Thu Aug 15, 2002 2:33 am

The Great Wang's Vampire Hunter D: Bloodlust vid to Fatboy Slim's Right Here, Right Now is pretty nice, considering he chopped the song in half. :P

Speaking of Right Here Right Now, call me a n00b but I totally love Aaron's DBZ Right Here Right Now vid. Of all the random-clip, non-plot, varied-quality DBZ vids out there, this one reigns over all of them. :wink:
Image Image

JCD
Lord of the Dance
Org Profile

Post by JCD » Thu Aug 15, 2002 3:05 pm

Pie Row Maniac wrote: Speaking of Right Here Right Now, call me a n00b but I totally love Aaron's DBZ Right Here Right Now vid. Of all the random-clip, non-plot, varied-quality DBZ vids out there, this one reigns over all of them. :wink:
right, this is one of the best dbz vids and one of the vids with the worst quality out there.

I've just made an AMV to nice Breakdance-Music... should be up at the end of the month.

Koopiskeva
|:
Location: Out There Occupation: Fondling Private Areas ..of the Nation.
Org Profile

Post by Koopiskeva » Wed Aug 21, 2002 9:49 pm

mmm.. techno ey.... it seems that im a bit late for this thread but..

*shameless plug alert*

http://www.animemusicvideos.org/legacy/ ... hp?v=10098

techno song + rei = good times....

:shock:

Return to “Works in Progress”